Little Caesars Card Club - Pizza Dealer Button Order Thread (1 Viewer)

btbmason

Flush
Reaction score
Hello all!

@leebert123 created a great custom set and button, and shared some information about it in this thread:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-ceramics-from-old-west-little-caesars-card-club.21876/

There were instantly quite a few requests for a copy of the dealer button shown below:

IMG_5089.JPG

Lee is located in Canada and was also not anticipating the level of interest he has gotten for sample buttons, so it would be difficult to order more and distribute them to us devoted pizza and dealer button loving US citizens.

Luckily, Lee and OWPS have both given their permission to make these dealer buttons available to us so we can order samples! All we need are a minimum of 10 buttons to be sold and they can be printed and sent out.

I have offered to handle the order and reship to those who are interested in purchasing a button. The APPROXIMATE COST should be about $5 per button (price of the button from OWPS + shipping to me) plus about $3 for the additional cost of shipping the button out to you within the United States. I will get an exact total once I have a final count for the order.

I will leave this thread open for orders for about a week, and stop taking orders at 10:00pm EDT on Tuesday, July 25th.

Please post below with your interest. I will not be accepting any payments until the order period has closed, and at that point I will send a PM with a total price and payment amount.

I will copy over the interest shown in the other thread for those who have already advised they would like one. If for any reason you have changed your mind and would like to be removed, please let me know.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Lol. Oh ya. Totally in for one of these. Possibly two.

So adding an extra button should not incur much additional shipping, right? Given interest, if we get a lot of buttons ordered, shipping costs could decrease ever so slightly?

Lol. Oh ya. Totally in for one of these. Possibly two.

So adding an extra button should not incur much additional shipping, right? Given interest, if we get a lot of buttons ordered, shipping costs could decrease ever so slightly?

An extra button shouldn't increase shipping costs to the buyer. I should have no problems shipping up to 3 buttons for about $3 within the US. I can't see it exceeding $4 in any scenario where I use a bubble mailer and first class shipping, unless more than 6 buttons are ordered by one person.

I believe you're correct that the more buttons we order, the lower the price per button in terms of the original shipment to me. I haven't tested this so I'm not sure where the next jump in pricing is for shipping cost in buttons.

Will we have them in time for the WCB? I seriously want a pizza Button! :)

An extra button shouldn't increase shipping costs to the buyer. I should have no problems shipping up to 3 buttons for about $3 within the US. I can't see it exceeding $4 in any scenario where I use a bubble mailer and first class shipping, unless more than 6 buttons are ordered by one person.

I believe you're correct that the more buttons we order, the lower the price per button in terms of the original shipment to me. I haven't tested this so I'm not sure where the next jump in pricing is for shipping cost in buttons.
Mm really deosnt Matter. I'll take two. Just let me know what I owe. :).

Will we have them in time for the WCB? I seriously want a pizza Button! :)

0% chance of this happening unfortunately.

The buttons won't be ordered until next Wednesday, then probably 3-4 weeks for production and shipping and another week for reshipping.

0% chance of this happening unfortunately.

The buttons won't be ordered until next Wednesday, then probably 3-4 weeks for production and shipping and another week for reshipping.

I 100% was joking. :).

Still can't over this. ITS a FREAKIN pizza dealer button. Genius. How Come nobody has thought of this for a Set yet?????

Still can't over this. ITS a FREAKIN pizza dealer button. Genius. How Come nobody has thought of this for a Set yet?????

I was thinking the same thing actually.

A food theme would have been great for the new table/seating theme sets. There are plenty of round foods to use.

I was thinking the same thing actually.

A food theme would have been great for the new table/seating theme sets. There are plenty of round foods to use.

Totally sick (admittedly stupid) idea. A "hamburger" themed cash set. Tan "bun" quarters. Brown "meat" $1's. Red "katsup" $5's. Yellow "cheese" $20's. I'll bet a hamburger. That's $6.50. A cheeseburger is $26.50. Sheesh.

Totally sick (admittedly stupid) idea. A "hamburger" themed cash set. Tan "bun" quarters. Brown "meat" $1's. Red "katsup" $5's. Yellow "cheese" $20's. I'll bet a hamburger. That's $6.50. A cheeseburger is $26.50. Sheesh.

Time to make that set instead of your Fat Tire cash set!

Pickles could be green $25's.

Since the $1 isn't white, a white onion hundo.

We may be getting a little off track here, haha.

To bring it back on topic, how about a pizza set where every denom is a topping?

Then the big denom is a plaque that just looks like a pizza and you can pile toppings on it to make a big bet of a full pizza.

Now I'm hungry.

Locking this up tonight at 10:00pm EDT (approximately 5 hours)

Last chance if anybody wants in!

@AK Chip ?

Just looking through this, I will have a couple extra myself now that I'm not sending any out, if Squiggy wants I can send him directly from my stash, he's another Canadian so it'll save you guys the cross-border shipping and it looks like you'll have enough to get the order in without his. Just let me know.

Just looking through this, I will have a couple extra myself now that I'm not sending any out, if Squiggy wants I can send him directly from my stash, he's another Canadian so it'll save you guys the cross-border shipping and it looks like you'll have enough to get the order in without his. Just let me know.

This works for me, thanks!

@Squibyboom I'll remove you from my list and you can deal directly with Lee for yours.

As a fellow Canadian can I get in on this as well?

I am in for 1.

Thanks,
Grant

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom