Limited in Space thinking about this table (1 Viewer)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone I’m thinking about starting up a monthly game again with some of my friends and some co-workers. My basement Is very limited in space as I have a home theater, a Super Chexx, some Arcade1ups, a Digital Piano, and furniture. I already have a 96” 10 person Poker table stored in my Garage and it is too big to keep out all the time and would not be conducive to easy storage in my basement. Does anyone have experience with these Kestell tables? This one looks like in good shape. It’s about an hour and 10 minutes drive away from me. This one has the thicker legs it looks like from his picture. The AD example the guy posted from Wayfair has the thinner legs so it is about $250 less and what he is basing his price off of. The table is 52” I think in Diameter. The table looks to have the Faux Leather playing surface and not the wool felt. I think these retail new on wayfair about $540. Other question why is there so many inom the marketplace? Are they crappy?
992DA935-162B-4B25-A2A2-33CE0F4C3512.png

Well I played on one very similar and there were some problems. I would not prefer it.
  1. If the cards go off the surface and into the chip well, it's hard to get the card out. Could bend or mark the card as they're trying to get it out of the well.
  2. Also, you can't accurately see what stacks people have because it is recessed and you can't see the bottom chips.
  3. Also people tend to scoop their winnings directly into their own well, which does put a little more stress on the chip as it falls down as it can fall on wood or another chip. My friend who has one has dice chips so it's no big deal, but I might cringe a little with some nicer chips.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom