Limited Edition Natalie Corona Memorial 43mm Poker Chip / Challenge Coins (2 Viewers)

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
On January 10, 2019, Officer Natalie Corona was taken from us while protecting and serving her community. She was 22 years old, and had just recently completed the police academy.

To help honor Natalie's memory, we have created 200 limited edition challenge coins. Each one is individually numbered. We are selling these very limited 43mm ceramic coins for $20, US shipping included. (CA plus sales tax). 100% of the money will be donated to the Natalie Corona Memorial Fund, and will be presented as we are participating in a golf tournament in her memory on April 7, 2019 in Davis. Our goal is to sell all 200 of these challenge coins, in order to be able to make a $4000 donation to her memorial fund.

Thank you very much for your support!

These are available through our website at:

https://www.combatbet.com/natalie

Thank you,
Gene
nataliecorona.jpg

I saw that in the news. So sad, she was so young. Just purchased one.
Thank you very much Greg!

Very sad. I went to college in Davis...such an awesome small town. To have a whole lifetime taken away like that is so unbelievably sad.

Such a tragedy. Thank you for doing this. Please pass out the chips I ordered at the event.

Wanted to order but it wouldn't let me, due to my shipping addy being in Canada. I would like to buy 2, and like @Potsie1 I would prefer if you would pass them out at the event rather than shipping them to me.

Anyway I can just shoot you a paypal without ordering?

Wanted to order but it wouldn't let me, due to my shipping addy being in Canada. I would like to buy 2, and like @Potsie1 I would prefer if you would pass them out at the event rather than shipping them to me.

Anyway I can just shoot you a paypal without ordering?

Same Gene, please hand mine out at the event also.

Such amazingly generous folks on here! @hdgeno I will PM you...yes that will work perfectly. Thank you @hdgeno and @Darson ... I will be happy to pass out the chips you have donated. I will be making sure that the donated chips get to her family members and those who were closest to Natalie. Thank you so much!

Way too young...God be with her family. Ordered 1
Thank you very much for your support!

Ordered, so sad.
Thank you...yes...terribly sad.

please donate mine to someone who knew her. thanks for doing this. - Gary
Thank you so much Gary, we'll make sure to get it to one of her friends or family at the memorial golf tournament.

Order placed. I remember seeing this on the news. We're pretty close to Davis too.
Thank you! I went to college in Davis, and still have a lot of friends there. I would have never expected something like this to happen there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom