Lil Help! Small project and need some ideas. (1 Viewer)

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
So, I want to do a project for two of my players. Nothing fancy, but both got newborns and I want to make them a one Rack heads up set. All with the same label of there favorite things. Ones a die hard cubs fan, one is a die hard Star Wars fan.

So, I don't care how I can validate the colors.... Could do... blue and white Paulson solids. That works. But I didn't know if I was thinking too narrow.

Star wars? Black and white solids? Do half dark and half light side....

This does have to be cheap, but I can mill and do labels.

Come help, I've found chatter comes up with ideas. The only rules I got is, clay please, and millable please. They have played at my game for nearly 17 years, so I want this to have a personal touch.

Poor souls... I mean, I assume they were 20ish (at least) when you first met them... Which makes them close to 40 now... With newborns.

Poor souls... I mean, I assume they were 20ish (at least) when you first met them... Which makes them close to 40 now... With newborns.
Lol. One got his first at 48. We laugh and laugh and laugh

Like a month ago he actually was like.... "Being an adult sucks.... You get a kid, buy a house... The fuck..."

He turned into an adult at 48. It's hilarious. We're getting drunk on Saturday.

Speaking specifically for Star Wars:

One way is to do dualing ideals, such as light/dark, green/red, Xwing/tiefighter

Or you could do the same theme but just different imagery on the denominations: the classic 20 x T5, 20 x T25, 9 x T100 with like Tatooine, Endor, Death Star?

Cubs vs. ... their baseball nemesis? (I apologize to all of Chicago: I don’t know what team that is.)
Simple team logo on each?

For Star Wars I love the black/white dark/light. Death Vader vs. Obi Wan?

For Star Wars, just do a flip book on poker chips depicting what having children does to you.

Start the first chip with little Annie, each chip he’s progressively older, until by the 100th chip you have Vader’s scarred, tired, disfigured face, happy to welcome death. Done.

I like @markleteenie idea.

Tan/Green/Black. Tatooine/Endor/Death Star

White/Blue/Red. Cubs colors
Okay, cubs is easy enough.

Original idea was 40 black, 40 white, and then maybe 10 red and 10 blue for the center barrel. I could do alliance white and blue, and imperial black and red labels...

Okay, cubs is easy enough.

Original idea was 40 black, 40 white, and then maybe 10 red and 10 blue for the center barrel. I could do alliance white and blue, and imperial black and red labels...
Black barrel down the middle (Vader) with two white barrels on each side (Storm Troopers).

Likewise, for the Cubs, you could do 4 barrels of road grays, and a barrel of blue with red spots...

Sounds like a decent HU-limit set up for them to go tete-a-tete.

So, I want to do a project for two of my players. Nothing fancy, but both got newborns and I want to make them a one Rack heads up set. All with the same label of there favorite things. Ones a die hard cubs fan, one is a die hard Star Wars fan.

So, I don't care how I can validate the colors.... Could do... blue and white Paulson solids. That works. But I didn't know if I was thinking too narrow.

Star wars? Black and white solids? Do half dark and half light side....

This does have to be cheap, but I can mill and do labels.

Come help, I've found chatter comes up with ideas. The only rules I got is, clay please, and millable please. They have played at my game for nearly 17 years, so I want this to have a personal touch.
Make them look like the rounders set but instead of the bear put the Chicago cub. BOOM!
C4E949CE-C1E1-4C6A-8C0F-0D676F6B2176.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom