SOLD Lighter Red (Watermelon?) Starbursts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSteck

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Hi all,

Offered for sale are 284 184 lighter red starbursts. I'd call them excellent/VG condition - sharp edges, bright stamps and no overstamps. Sorry I don't have a color sample so I can't give an exact color but my best guess is Royal red for the very slightly darker rack on the bottom and Watermelon for the rest of them (definitely not Radiant Red if that's what you're after). The pics here seem to be capturing the color pretty good from what I see IRL. I'm happy to provide more pics so you can confirm the color and condition.

Would like to sell them as one lot but would break up between the 100 slightly darker and 184 slightly lighter. Asking $426 ($1.50 per) + shipping PPFF for the entire lot - same per chip price for the splits. Asking $276 $230 + shipping PPFF for the remaining 184 lighter red chips.

@Stackme has PM'ed me for these previously so he gets FROR, but I think he may be after Radiant red so feel free to call for dibs/splits behind him.

Happy chipping!
Brian

2022-12-10 10.44.00.jpg

2022-12-10 10.41.27.jpg

2022-12-10 12.00.01.jpg

Last edited:
@Stackme has PM'ed me for these previously so he gets FROR, but I think he may be after Radiant red so feel free to call for dibs/split.

Thank you! Beautiful chips but I am looking for Radiant Red right now so will release FROR. Thanks Brian and GLWS!

Lol lighter red. I thought it was a color from Bic that we were using now to describe chips. Like cellphone charger black or something.
I don't have a Bic Lighter red to compare against but I can give ya a pic of the remaining 'likely watermelons' compared to Makers Mark Red. :)

2022-12-11 11.22.16.jpg

Price drop to $1.25/chip. $230 + shipping for the 184 remaining possibly-watermelon chips. Hey... Ho... These pretty chippies have got to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom