For Sale LGK hot stamp solids by the rack or barrel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I won some LGK hot stamp solids a little while ago and am offering hundreds of them up to y'all at a pretty nice price. These chips all have sharp corners and have barely been played, still with pristine stamps. All they really need is a bit of a wipedown with some water and a rag and they should be good to go!

Price is $6/barrel, or $28/rack, or make me an offer on the remaining lot.

All orders must contain a minimum of 100 chips. International shipping okay.

Quantities avaialble:

Red - 149
Green - 49
Black - 120 - SOLD
Light Grey - 40 - SOLD

IMG_0978.JPG IMG_0979.JPG IMG_0980.JPG IMG_0981.JPG

Last edited:
thinking of a reason to buy some ;) hmm, heads up set that I'll never use.. :)
GL with the sale..

thinking of a reason to buy some ;) hmm, heads up set that I'll never use.. :)
GL with the sale..

I peeled off a 300pc set of my own. If the LGK mold would have been available for my 1/4 pie set, I'd have gone with that instead. As it turns out, I'm a sucker for the flatter molds. I even considered the textured no mold, but ultimately I do prefer at least a little design around the edge.

Well, I guess I was asking if the chips feel/sound like ASM/BCC chips...

"B. C. Wills & Co., Detroit MI and Reno NV, which made these chips from 1962 or '64-1980's. At least one other place offered it recently. In 1990 The Poker Store, Stanton CA, sent me samples"

Well, I guess I was asking if the chips feel/sound like ASM/BCC chips...

"B. C. Wills & Co., Detroit MI and Reno NV, which made these chips from 1962 or '64-1980's. At least one other place offered it recently. In 1990 The Poker Store, Stanton CA, sent me samples"

Ah, I see. To my ear/hands, they definitely are closer to ASM than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom