Lex Veldhuis 5 Bluffs in a Row! (1 Viewer)

bauss

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Lex Veldhuis takes down 5 pots in a row by bluffing at all of these pots. Lex played these hands great! Thoughts?

The second hand I would of folded. No sure about them others. He sensed weakness in that one guy, read him all the way.

I've seen this one before, it is incredibly impressive. To be honest I probably would've done what all the other people did; fold. I need to improve my poker face to his level.

The second hand I would of folded. No sure about them others. He sensed weakness in that one guy, read him all the way.

Yeah, you can tell he sensed weakness, but I would've folded too(on the flop), and instead he raised with air. I gained respect for Veldhuis after watching this video.

Him showing his cards played into it. They probably though, "he must have a good hand now". LOL

Wow, never saw that. I feel like a really bad amateur right now. I should bow my head down and be ashamed.

As impressive as this is, has anyone seen the video where Gus Hansen goes all-in every hand? Think it's from the poker superstars invitational.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom