Lex Veldhuis 5 Bluffs in a Row!

bauss

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Lex Veldhuis takes down 5 pots in a row by bluffing at all of these pots. Lex played these hands great! Thoughts?

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
The second hand I would of folded. No sure about them others. He sensed weakness in that one guy, read him all the way.

RetJoSek

Waiting List
Reaction score
I've seen this one before, it is incredibly impressive. To be honest I probably would've done what all the other people did; fold. I need to improve my poker face to his level.

bauss

Sitting Out
Reaction score
The second hand I would of folded. No sure about them others. He sensed weakness in that one guy, read him all the way.
Yeah, you can tell he sensed weakness, but I would've folded too(on the flop), and instead he raised with air. I gained respect for Veldhuis after watching this video.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Him showing his cards played into it. They probably though, "he must have a good hand now". LOL

Jellyfish

High Hand
Reaction score
Wow, never saw that. I feel like a really bad amateur right now. I should bow my head down and be ashamed.

RichMahogany

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As impressive as this is, has anyone seen the video where Gus Hansen goes all-in every hand? Think it's from the poker superstars invitational.

Top Bottom