Let's play a hand of SOHE (1 Viewer)

Copper44

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
We are 6 handed and the deal is out, what's your Omaha and what's your Hold Em hand? Feel free to include why and what hands you would keep and fold if you like. I'll deal a flop in a bit if we get some participation :).

Seat#1- :kd::js::ts:10c:7d::3h:

Seat#2 :qs::qc::qd::jc::9d::5c:

Seat#3 Ad Kh :kc::8h::7h::7c:

Seat#4 :qh::9s::7s::4d::3s::2c:

Seat#5 :ks::6s::5h::4h::2s::2h:

Seat#6 As Ac :9h::6h::5d::2d:

Last edited:
H#1 - Fold
H#2 - Fold
H#3 - KK77 - A8, but I don't like it
H#4 - Fold
H#5 - K654 - 22
H#6 - 9652 - AA

I'm confused - are these 6 hands in the same deal? If so - knowing what everyone has makes this much easier to split ;)

H1: Kd7d, Js10s10c3h
H2: QsQc, Qd9dJc5c
H3: Ad8h, KhKc7h7c
H4: Qh9s, 7s3s4d2c
H5: 2s2h, Ks6s4h5h
H6: AsAc, 9h6h5d2d

H#1 - Fold
H#2 - Fold
H#3 - KK77 - A8, but I don't like it
H#4 - Fold
H#5 - K654 - 22
H#6 - 9652 - AA

I'm confused - are these 6 hands in the same deal? If so - knowing what everyone has makes this much easier to split ;)

Hadn’t seen your post. Glad we are on the same page!

Seat #1: Fold
Seat #2: Fold
Seat #3: 77 / AKK8
Seat #4: Fold
Seat #5: 22 / K654
Seat #6: AA / 9652

For #3 and #5, I'm really not all that eager to put any money in the pot. Lousy hands all around; this is just how I'd choose to split them. Hands #1, #2, and #4 suck so much that there's no point thinking about how to split. Even the AA hand is otherwise garbage. All you can hope for is to get all-in prefop, which is unlikely to happen often in a deep enough PL game.

Seat #1: Fold
Seat #2: Fold
Seat #3: 77 / AKK8
Seat #4: Fold
Seat #5: 22 / K654
Seat #6: AA / 9652

For #3 and #5, I'm really not all that eager to put any money in the pot. Lousy hands all around; this is just how I'd choose to split them. Hands #1, #2, and #4 suck so much that there's no point thinking about how to split. Even the AA hand is otherwise garbage. All you can hope for is to get all-in prefop, which is unlikely to happen often in a deep enough PL game.

Yeah I can’t say I actually like any of the hands. I just responded how I would split them.

Hand 5 is probably my favorite as it has the most scoop potential.

Hand 5 is probably my favorite as it has the most scoop potential.

I think I'm more comfortable playing the hand with AA in Hold'em, and its Omaha side isn't great but has some straight and flush possibilities. You can at least come in for a raise with that. With the 22 hand, you're starting off probably way behind on both sides, but of course with a little more coordination. It's close, anyway.

Nothing wrong with folding all six hands, imo.

I'm probably playing Seat #6: AA / 9652 and maybe Seat #3: 77 / AKK8, but folding if crazy-raised pre-flop.

Nothing wrong with folding all six hands, imo.

I'm probably playing Seat #6: AA / 9652 and maybe Seat #3: 77 / AKK8, but folding if crazy-raised pre-flop.
Of all the hands, the only one I'd actually play is the one with AA in hold em, and only if I have been running good.

I didn’t realize you were allowed to fold preflop in this game...:p

To be fair, we’ve introduced it twice and played about 6 orbits total, 95% of hands get limped pre. Our players also aren’t very good at or fond of PLO :tdown:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom