Less common Paulson fantasy cash set (1 Viewer)

mike32

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
20160416_121413.jpg
20160416_121304.jpg
20160416_121558.jpg
So I am pretty proud of this set, maybe more than all my others. I don't think there are alot of good luck club sets out the there. It has taken me several years to acquire the 5's but I luck into 148 of them for a buck each that arrived today. All chips are like new, I'm using a rack of advertising chips for fracs. I acquired the bulk of the chips for around 20 cents each a few years ago on eBay, just got lucky on a low buy it now deal. I like these chips more than some fantasy lines because they are on the rhc mold. Plus they have pretty spots. Thanks for looking.

The Good Luck Club is a nice set, indeed!

If you ever find that you don't have a need or desire for those 10's any longer, let me know. I can certainly put them to good use!

The 25s are hot. For some reason I used to think the Good Luck 50s were the same as the Gambler's Pleasure. I was wrong.

Great story of building a set over time. Some of the more obscure old Paulson Home sets are fun to collect and used to be cheap if you didn't mind spending years buying them a few at a time. Also, They used to be chap because they're not usually great designs (except Le Coves for example), there aren't a lot of them out there so the demand was relatively low.

I never thought I'd like playing with a $10 chip until we played with these. I am now wanting to add a 10 to my Palmas set.

These were a joy to play with. Pictures don't do them justice.

I never thought I'd like playing with a $10 chip until we played with these. I am now wanting to add a 10 to my Palmas set.

These were a joy to play with. Pictures don't do them justice.
The idea makes me twitch. Are you using it alongside all the typical each denominations, or is it instead of one of them?

It's with the standard Dunham's but he delays the 25's is coming on the table till late in the evening. I initially thought I would mind but I didn't, and the blues are so gorgeous I encourage himto put more on the table :)

The idea makes me twitch. Are you using it alongside all the typical each denominations, or is it instead of one of them?

It's with the standard Dunham's but he delays the 25's is coming on the table till late in the evening. I initially thought I would mind but I didn't, and the blues are so gorgeous I encourage himto put more on the table :)

None of that bothers me. I foresee a Divide game with .25s, 1s, 5s, 11s, XXs :sneaky:, 25s, 100s - it all adds up in the end. Moar chips!

If I do the add on my plan is for the 10 to be the largest chip in play unless I'm spreading two full tables with multiple rebuys.

It seems that 10 dollar chips work well for the post flop bigger bets, especially later in the night when bets get bigger. They are certainly not necessary but can easily replace 20s or 25s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom