SOLD Emerald Bay Cash Set [EU + World] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legrandbes

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For sale is my Emerald Bay set I got from @Francis last year.
@Francis thread here

These are Matsui chips with square edges, not rounded.

The chips are mint and are not sanded.

The set consists of:

200 x blue $1s
200 x orange $5s
80 x yellow $20s
20 x white $100s

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-03 at 10.06.11.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-03 at 10.06.12.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-03 at 10.06.12 (1).jpeg

Price is $550 + shipping from EU

Let me know if you need more or better pictures.

Cheers,
Jason

Out of curiosity, what would these cost to ship to Vancouver, Canada?

Not finding Tigers is sucky, but I do have some $$$ to spend on other interesting stuff.

Loved my sample of these! GLWS!

glws, some people have sanded these chips ??
Indeed they have.

I know for sure the user @yone has done so. A few others. It helps give them a grainier feel I think, and stop spinners. That’s what I have seen posted about them. I have no first hand knowledge beyond my samples. I always felt they are a bit slippery.

glws, some people have sanded these chips ??
Indeed they have.

I know for sure the user @yone has done so. A few others. It helps give them a grainier feel I think, and stop spinners. That’s what I have seen posted about them. I have no first hand knowledge beyond my samples. I always felt they are a bit slippery.

They have, and it does make a difference. The sample barrel I picked up is notably slicker than the set I bought that had been sanded down.
They’re still a little on the slippery side, but waaaaaay better. And TBH, I don’t even see or feel a major difference between the two.

I think it mostly has to do with the material surface rather than spinners though. They stack pretty well once you can’t skate the surface

They have, and it does make a difference. The sample barrel I picked up is notably slicker than the set I bought that had been sanded down.
They’re still a little on the slippery side, but waaaaaay better. And TBH, I don’t even see or feel a major difference between the two.

I think it mostly has to do with the material surface rather than spinners though. They stack pretty well once you can’t skate the surface
wet sand ? what grit

wet sand ? what grit
I’m not sure. I’d have to dig through the archives to find out who sold them to me. Wet in the 600 range wouldn’t surprise me, but not having done it, I would definitely not take my word for it.

I should find out what the process was, because you can barely tell anything was done to them. I’d be interested to know if another round would further improve the results.

Reactions: ovo
You may have a better chance than I do, being your on that side of the Atlantic. I've PM'd several times with no response. Good luck.

If this doesn't work out let me know, I've accumulated about 3200 of them while trying to get the set I want. I have several sets, different color combos. Not sure about the international shipping, but, willing to try.

Sh!t was an auto correct, should have read before anyone loses their mind. Oh hell, I'm leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom