• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Legends of the West* (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
a decent price if you need 3-4 barrels from here.

9C36C35F-7CFD-4F74-8AFA-98F02B57B158.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WILD-WEST-...=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Last edited:
I can’t believe I haven’t bought these. I’m just sticking to my mantra of not buying chips I won’t use.
This is a playable heads-up set as it sits, and a nice start to a STT set or more. They look mint. They’re about as cool as fantasy chips come, IMO. I can’t understand why these sit, unsold. Is it because the crap pictures make the colors look dark? I dunno. I know plenty of us don’t love RHCs and giant inlays, but minty ones for $1.60 apiece in today’s market? Feels like a steal. Even as I type this, I keep feeling the urge to click ‘buy.’

I can’t believe I haven’t bought these. I’m just sticking to my mantra of not buying chips I won’t use.
This is a playable heads-up set as it sits, and a nice start to a STT set or more. They look mint. They’re about as cool as fantasy chips come, IMO. I can’t understand why these sit, unsold. Is it because the crap pictures make the colors look dark? I dunno. I know plenty of us don’t love RHCs and giant inlays, but minty ones for $1.60 apiece in today’s market? Feels like a steal. Even as I type this, I keep feeling the urge to click ‘buy.’
For me, it's the seller's rating feedback. I was ready to buy earlier today, then looked at the feedback.

For me, it's the seller's rating feedback. I was ready to buy earlier today, then looked at the feedback.
Fwiw most of the negative reviews are issues that wouldn't occur with chips (such as a cassette tape that wouldn't play) or if there was a really odd/extreme issue it would be found in your favor with eBay buyer protection. If the pictures were shoddy/blurry/sparse I may have a concern with a 98.4% rating but to me it seems like a very low risk.. at the same time its not zero of course

Fwiw most of the negative reviews are issues that wouldn't occur with chips (such as a cassette tape that wouldn't play) or if there was a really odd/extreme issue it would be found in your favor with eBay buyer protection. If the pictures were shoddy/blurry/sparse I may have a concern with a 98.4% rating but to me it seems like a very low risk.. at the same time its not zero of course
Completely agree. But the comment about not having paypal and asking to use something else is just weird.

I almost never buy from seller's with a 98.x%. I've just had too many bad experiences. Never lost money, the sellers just don't seem to care about packaging, how ling it takes to ship, etc.. One lied about having shipped an item, and then when I opened a claim for reimbursement, he admitted to not shipping the item after eBay asked him for proof. Then he wanted to handle it offline and promised to send me "extras." eBay finally reimbursed me. All that B.S. for an $11 fricken item....LOL

I don’t expect a lot of support here, but I guess I just don’t really understand collecting.
Completely agree. But the comment about not having paypal and asking to use something else is just weird.

I almost never buy from seller's with a 98.x%. I've just had too many bad experiences. Never lost money, the sellers just don't seem to care about packaging, how ling it takes to ship, etc.. One lied about having shipped an item, and then when I opened a claim for reimbursement, he admitted to not shipping the item after eBay asked him for proof. Then he wanted to handle it offline and promised to send me "extras." eBay finally reimbursed me. All that B.S. for an $11 fricken item....LOL
This illustrates something I almost posted earlier, which is this: you’re really not risking your money when you buy from a seller with bad feedback - eBay will take care of you, in my experience. You are however, risking headaches. And only you can decide what that is worth.

I don’t expect a lot of support here, but I guess I just don’t really understand collecting.

This illustrates something I almost posted earlier, which is this: you’re really not risking your money when you buy from a seller with bad feedback - eBay will take care of you, in my experience. You are however, risking headaches. And only you can decide what that is worth.
Completely agree!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom