Legends of the West value (1 Viewer)

Marmacette

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello everybody !
I have a 500 pcs cash game set of Legends of the West and I would like to know the approximate value of it...

200 x 1$
200 x 5$
50 x 25$
25 x 100$
25 x 500$

They are mint, never been played with...
I may be tempted to sell/trade these to start a cali cash game set...
Thank you !

1594818060071.png

Great breakdown still giant inlay RHCs. I know there are people here who collect these. On feebay they may bring $2.50 maybe a bit more (but they will eat you up in fees). Here I would say $1.50 - $2 range per chip with a playable breakdown.

Fellow Chipper Ben

Great breakdown still giant inlay RHCs. I know there are people here who collect these. On feebay they may bring $2.50 maybe a bit more (but they will eat you up in fees). Here I would say $1.50 - $2 range per chip with a playable breakdown.

Fellow Chipper Ben
Even with the eBay fees, isn’t $2.50 per chip the most lucrative option?
However, I do realize sharing within the PCF community can carry a reward greater than cash.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

However, I do realize sharing within the PCF community can carry a reward greater than cash.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I've bought singles of these for less than 2.50 per chip I'd be very surprised if they go for that much on feebay. Always worth a shot though. I'd definitely be interested in them depending on breakdown and condition. I really like these chips.

They are only worth what someone is willing to pay. I have seen them go over $2 but those are singles... in a large lot that could take forever and what happens if the buyers get what they need and you are stuck with the other half?

@Marhault is a fantastic chipper and friend! He has an immense amount of chip karma due after running the Scrub Donkey group buy for the whole community. So if you guys can agree on a price and it's still more than Todd would like to pay I would cover the difference for a friend!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom