Leg Placement Question (1 Viewer)

Ghoti

Flush
Reaction score
Does this look good to you guys?

IMG_20190719_163632396.jpg

The table is 225cm long. It's 65 cm from the ends to the middle of each of those legs. I have no idea what I'm doing, so I'd appreciate any input.

I'm not 100% sure but I think the general rule is half the length and or width.

So if your table is 8 feet long the legs will need to be at least 4 feet apart. If it is 4 feet wide then the legs should be 2 feet for the width.

Does that sound right? I was gonna tag chanman but I must not be able to remember is correct screen name.

So if your table is 8 feet long the legs will need to be at least 4 feet apart. If it is 4 feet wide then the legs should be 2 feet for the width.

Does that sound right? I was gonna tag chanman but I must not be able to remember is correct screen name.
Alright, based on the I put them a few centimeters too close.

I'll usually take the width of the table and place the legs half that distance from the end.

Just went off this advice and cannot say thank you enough. Was struggling on placement and after following this rule of thumb, everything came out perfectly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom