Auction Le Paulson Noir $25 by the rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

navels

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
You are bidding on a single rack of these. The winner can purchase as many racks as desired. Available:

400 x $25

Any racks not purchased by the winner may be purchased by the second highest bidder at their bid price, and so on.

According to the seller he bought these 11 years ago, used them in a handful of games, and then put them away. Condition is mint.

RULES

1. STARTING BID: $250/rack
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $5
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 4 pm Pacific on Tuesday August 14, 2018 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted. See the additional notes on this rule below.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: Winner responsible for actual shipping costs (will ship internationally)
10. Payment Terms: Preferably PayPal F&F

Additional notes regarding the 5-minute rule: I am taking "within 5 minutes" to mean "less than or equal to 5 minutes from". And given that forum post times do not show down to the second, please be careful not to wait too long. I will consider all posts to have been made precisely at the time shown in the post, i.e., at 0 seconds after the minute. So if the bidding is

Joe at 4:04
Sally at 4:09
Joe at 4:15

then Joe's final bid is not "within 5 minutes" of the previous bid and Sally's bid at 4:09 is the winner.

IMG_3166.JPG

Man, your stellar finds are allowing you to get rich off everyone on here!! Love these chips!

Man, your stellar finds are allowing you to get rich off everyone on here!! Love these chips!
I like to think that he is doing us all a service by increasing the volume of chips on the market and therefore adjusting the imbalance between chip supply and demand :LOL: :laugh:

More so doing us all a favor by bringing the chips into the community, by also putting it as a auction he is selling by what people are willing to pay not price gauging, awesome job @navels

More so doing us all a favor by bringing the chips into the community, by also putting it as a auction he is selling by what people are willing to pay not price gauging, awesome job @navels

Totally agree with the first part.

That being said, no one on this site has ever been guilty of price gouging anyone. That concept doesn't really apply to luxury goods like poker chips. More applicable to raising prices of bread and milk in the aftermath of a hurricane, etc.

Totally agree with the first part.

That being said, no one on this site has ever been guilty of price gouging anyone. That concept doesn't really apply to luxury goods like poker chips. More applicable to raising prices of bread and milk in the aftermath of a hurricane, etc.
I agree

Like how cases of water were selling for $30 here in Hawaii when we had a shortage during a hurricane, even generators selling for $18k
IMG_8472.jpg

I am jealous of navels but he probably spends hours each day scouring craigs and other classifieds. Credit where credit is due.

Time isnt free.

Last edited:
Damn last week at this time, I would have grabbed all 4 racks at that price. Too many PCAs for sale in the meantime though.

Status
Not open for further replies.