Found Le Noirs high denom / 5K (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accepted an offer from someone here, but they’ve subsequently ghosted me, so assuming my flurry of buying recently wasn’t appreciated. Sorry :(
I don't think buying a bunch of sets warrants ghosting someone. I hope they respond, what a dick move. Good luck with the search, and keep buying awesome sets, I'd love to see some pr0n of those, it must be getting to be quite the collection. :tup:

Looking for high denom Le Noirs, especially the $5Ks. I accepted an offer from someone here, but they’ve subsequently ghosted me, so assuming my flurry of buying recently wasn’t appreciated. Sorry :(
WTF? Mannnnnnnn
1596584504235.gif

Looking for high denom Le Noirs, especially the $5Ks. I accepted an offer from someone here, but they’ve subsequently ghosted me, so assuming my flurry of buying recently wasn’t appreciated. Sorry :(

GLWSearch. I hear you and like @TheBigTater said they’re haaaaard to find and put together especially the 5Ks. Lots of scrounging a chip and sample set at a time sometimes. And after all is said and done not even at a barrel of 5Ks yet!!!!!

CA69418C-9082-4AA3-879C-7E9DC36C0DC1.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom