Le Gold's Le Cave (2 Viewers)

We already talked about this. The ball is in your court.
Correct. I have accommodations awaiting your next visit to Orange County as well.

Honestly, your room looks fantastic, and those cabinets are simply spectacular. I would like to second the lighting idea @rjdev7 suggested for your liquor shelf.

I will be keenly following the progress of your Le Man Cave.

If you can’t decide on artwork, either a projector or a low-profile flatscreen TV with a rotating slide show would give you total flexibility over time to pick images you like. Here’s a killer 55” OLED option:

AA9DB4B2-73EC-4D5D-8FDA-D532A8C41077.png

Oh, you already have a screen. Nevermind. Can’t help further without knowing your taste, but it’s hard to go wrong with vintage painted or neon advertising signs.
Yeah, I do like the idea of a smaller one behind the bar, never thought of it. But yes, something more vintage might work better. No idea on where I can find that kind of stuff (especially here in Europe), and having something custom made would probably be cost prohibitive.

I think there are some European sellers on Etsy.com … Run a search on “vintage advertising sign” and select a filter for Shop Location in your country or Europe as a whole. (I’ve bought on Etsy from sellers abroad several times without incident.)

Wow, that chip case is awesome. Is that a build or something you repurposed?

Wow, that chip case is awesome. Is that a build or something you repurposed?
You mean the displays with the glass doors? IKEA (Billy + Morliden + Trådfri + Norrfly)

Amazing room. Very classy and beautiful. To keep the vibe, can you find a nice artwork? Is there wall space to hang a nice, large painting of something important / meaningful to you? There are also the guy (someone here will know whom) that you can send a photo to and he will recreate it in tiny poker chips? Do you know what I mean?
Also agree on the neon sign on the wall behind the bar. That seems a no brainer.
PS - LOVE the roulette wheel!

Been playing with the idea on maybe making a wood-like sign, but made with LEGO instead. Obviously, it won't be as smooth as it would be with wood...

Here's a first mockup of the name and design. Any comments and suggestions as always welcome!
(Problem is, if I go with this name, I'm gonna need a new set of chips to go with it! :eek:)

Sign_v01_mockup.jpg

Last edited:
Been playing with the idea on maybe making a wood-like sign, but made with LEGO instead. Obviously, it won't be as smooth as it would be with wood...

Here's a first mockup of the name and design. Any comments and suggestions as always welcome!
(Problem is, if I go with this name, I'm gonna need a new set of chips to go with it! :eek:)

View attachment 799299
Epic set up is an understatement here. Congrats! Close ups of those Caesar’s $5s would be in order Matija ;) Also, looks like you have an unopened bottle of 21y Glendronach Parliament just waiting for a Scandinavian meet-up to be opened..

Epic set up is an understatement here. Congrats! Close ups of those Caesar’s $5s would be in order Matija ;) Also, looks like you have an unopened bottle of 21y Glendronach Parliament just waiting for a Scandinavian meet-up to be opened..
Well observed sir, well observed.

Here are the Caesarses as requested:
20211107_013844.jpg

Holy wow.. That is just a siiiick setup, man! Rakrul, is that you?

Anyways, any respectable man cave should have a pair of these lamps:
https://www.lampegiganten.no/knulle-bordlampe-av-metall.html

For the English speaking crowd, the lamp is named fuck. Le fuck in le cave.
As for changes, maybe get a custom felt to that nice looking table?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom