Le Gold's Le Cave

Steppenwolf

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We already talked about this. The ball is in your court.
Correct. I have accommodations awaiting your next visit to Orange County as well.

Honestly, your room looks fantastic, and those cabinets are simply spectacular. I would like to second the lighting idea @rjdev7 suggested for your liquor shelf.

I will be keenly following the progress of your Le Man Cave.

Taghkanic

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can’t decide on artwork, either a projector or a low-profile flatscreen TV with a rotating slide show would give you total flexibility over time to pick images you like. Here’s a killer 55” OLED option:

AA9DB4B2-73EC-4D5D-8FDA-D532A8C41077.png

LeGold

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, you already have a screen. Nevermind. Can’t help further without knowing your taste, but it’s hard to go wrong with vintage painted or neon advertising signs.
Yeah, I do like the idea of a smaller one behind the bar, never thought of it. But yes, something more vintage might work better. No idea on where I can find that kind of stuff (especially here in Europe), and having something custom made would probably be cost prohibitive.

Taghkanic

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think there are some European sellers on Etsy.com … Run a search on “vintage advertising sign” and select a filter for Shop Location in your country or Europe as a whole. (I’ve bought on Etsy from sellers abroad several times without incident.)

LeGold

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, that chip case is awesome. Is that a build or something you repurposed?
You mean the displays with the glass doors? IKEA (Billy + Morliden + Trådfri + Norrfly)

Omar65

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing room. Very classy and beautiful. To keep the vibe, can you find a nice artwork? Is there wall space to hang a nice, large painting of something important / meaningful to you? There are also the guy (someone here will know whom) that you can send a photo to and he will recreate it in tiny poker chips? Do you know what I mean?
Also agree on the neon sign on the wall behind the bar. That seems a no brainer.
PS - LOVE the roulette wheel!

buffalojim

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, sick! Glad my hot pink bursts found a good home. They look amazing in that case :)

Top Bottom