Le Gold's Le Cave (1 Viewer)

LeGold

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
So, the cave is ready and has been successfully initiated last night with a friendly game consisting of n00bs only (super fun!)

20210808_185247.jpg

And I even have poker chips! (UK: poker crisps).

However, I do feel something is missing. Some neon kitch or something on the wall or below the disk. Any ideas, suggestions?

It’s gorgeous. Is that a roulette wheel, can we see??

Badass room, Matija. Love the fixture above the table. Do you usually host at night or daytime hours?

So, the cave is ready and has been successfully initiated last night with a friendly game consisting of n00bs only (super fun!)

View attachment 750835

And I even have poker chips! (UK: poker crisps).

However, I do feel something is missing. Some neon kitch or something on the wall or below the disk. Any ideas, suggestions?
One question, how you get behind that bar? Looks like its closed out. Or is it just the angle of the picture?

That’s why I asked what time you usually play. Room is already really great. I’m a sticker for lighting so some ambient lighting could really make the room feel awesome in the evening.

Can we get a shot of just the Chip Cabinet Shopping List! Set up look amazing sir!
FYP :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Really awesome setup. While the chips (and liquor selections) do bring in some personality, I think it's just missing some personal flair ... "art" ... maybe some wall art that speaks to you, a splash of color below or behind the bar, neon if that's your thing, etc.

One question, how you get behind that bar? Looks like its closed out. Or is it just the angle of the picture?
Entrance from the right side on the photo (just the angle, yes).

That’s why I asked what time you usually play. Room is already really great. I’m a sticker for lighting so some ambient lighting could really make the room feel awesome in the evening.
Evening yes. And indeed, the lights already in there can be changed according to the mood. :cool

I can't wait to visit you Matija and hang out there in the room you've got all set up for me. That was just too kind of you! ;)

This is gorgeous!!! Congrats on such a sexy display case. Since you asked for suggestions, if I were to add anything it would be an accent light behind the bottles above the bar

1628446535215.png

Maybe neon or something. Amazing cave, can’t wait til I can have something like this someday!

+1 for the neon sign inside or somewhere near the bar for that extra special something. But looks incredible as it is right now anyway, congrats!!

That cove lighting really does a lot to open up the room. The pic is so perfect at first I thought it was a CAD rendering.

That cove lighting really does a lot to open up the room. The pic is so perfect at first I thought it was a CAD rendering.
The previous owner didn't make it easy for me, it was VERY dark to begin with with little to no options of adding nice lighting to the ceiling (without replacing it completely). Luckily, the strips did a satisfactory job of opening it up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom