Le Gold Primary Tournament (CPC, MD-50 DSQ) (1 Viewer)

Please add me to the list of sample buyers.
Absolutely love this set. Well done.
My wife and I are on our way. See you soon.
Le Gold road trip.jpg

Last edited:
Mother of God, what a beautiful set man. Not sure if this was asked already, but would love to have a sampler of this! Touché. Very nicely done.

Very nice, love the fiver and the high end 3TA316 spotted chips. I have a very similar chip to your T25k mocked up for a set, this confirms how great the combo looks in real life. Congrats and best of luck with it!

Congrats on beautiful set.

do you have filters on the pics? The canary looks much more yellow and the retro blue looks much brighter than than both versions I have had made in the last 3 years.

Supert. Storslått. Great chips. Well done, Matija :tup: There are brave choices among them, but everything has worked out brilliantly.

I would have expected that the players would enjoy the challenge of assembling the chips from an instruction manual before playing, though ;)

Congrats on beautiful set.

do you have filters on the pics? The canary looks much more yellow and the retro blue looks much brighter than than both versions I have had made in the last 3 years.
No filters, but the photos did have a round in LightRoom. I do agree these look brighter here thank in reality (especially the canary which in reality is quite pale).

Sorry for even asking this question, but it’s more my curiosity - are there dirty stack concerns for the T100 and T5k in dimmer lighting? Or will they not be in play at the same time anyways?
I was considering it when choosing the colors, especially given the black spot on the T5k. Ended up deciding it would rarely be the case anyway so I just went for it :)

Fixed the Canary photo to be more realistic and meh. It is, after all, CPC.

Wow, really nice set of chips! To me, that 5k was pretty freesh

I'm interested in samples as well
Please let me know if you figure out you'd be able to create some

What a great set! It's awesome to see these finally come to fruition!

Man, that is a fantastic set. Congratulations are in order. Love the 1, 1k and 25k. Absolutely would love a sample set of you have enough. Colors are awesome and on my favorite mold too!

You mention “the first batch”. Are there more coming? I notice there are 9 individual chips and it looks like 600 total chips? Just curious how you got that ordered at CPC? Since you said first batch, perhaps David is making these in two batches? That doesn’t seem to make sense from a production standpoint, but just wondering. Or maybe you just paid a premium for the less than average of 100 chips/chip minimum requirement?
Just asking as I have an add-on order in at the moment and have another in the art design phase now. Both are/will be subject the the minimum 100 chips/chip policy. So just curious if there is something I didn’t know..........maybe related to edgespots, the DSQ mold, etc.

You mention “the first batch”. Are there more coming? I notice there are 9 individual chips and it looks like 600 total chips?
It was a single order of approx. 900 chips. The rest are on their way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom