For Sale Le Gold Primary Tournament (CPC MD-50 DSQ) - Samples! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeGold

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
All the chips have finally arrived, including the package that had been stolen by USPS.
I am now ready to sell samples, also hoping that it will help a bit with the financial hit this whole ordeal has caused.

legold_tp_lineup_01-jpg.633106

Link to the original pr0n thread with more pics <--

The sample set does includes the 8 denominated chips, all washed and oiled! The yellow ND can be added at extra cost (it also adds $4 in shipping as it makes the parcel flip into a new weight category).

legold_tp_samples_02-jpg.634810
legold_tp_samples_01-jpg.634809

Price: $45 shipped worldwide, not tracked/insured, send PM if interested. Open to trade for other customs as well!
I do have some less perfect ones (mold imperfection on one or both sides) that I could offer for a lower price - let me know in the PM if that is of interest as it will help more people getting their hands on a sample set.

Tagging the people who expressed their interest in the original thread, hope I haven't forgotten anyone: @Phish1321, @Mr Winberg, @i'm nobody, @horseshoez, @BarrieJ3, @Emlemleml, @davislane, @liftapint, @ranger764, @Pinball, @Bill_Man618, @rjdev7

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Oooook, getting crowded here, I honestly didn't think that would happen.

If any of you would accept less perfect ones (small mold-misprint on one side, or both), do let me know as it will help more people getting hands on some.

Also, I think it would be fair if I gave some time to the original interestees to confirm they're still interested, before confirming more.
Let's say 24h.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom