Le Cave set (solids) (1 Viewer)

LeGold

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
So, finally landed on the colors to be used for my solids set. Both the lineup and inlays were heavily inspired by Bean Town by @sheikh617 and Mirage by @Josh Kifer and @Saoliver. The order of the denoms is not completely standard, but I like how the lineup looks when put together:

LeCave_Solids_v01_lineup.jpg

The inlays follow my Le Gold design, but are done for the cave and to work with the to-be-made-western-like-wooden sign. Here's a mockup (pardon the blurredness due to wide aperture), while still deliberating on details and than waiting for Gear to deliver. Also, the dollar sign is mostly just to make them look cooler :p

LeCave_Solids_v01_closeup.jpg

But... nothing is finalized yet, so any constructive comments and suggestions are more than welcome!

Is this the full breakdwon? Going to be a cash or tourney set? My first reaction is that I really don't like a blue $100 mixed with other traditional colors when it could easily be a less confusing $1 or $500

Hm, color match the swirls or not... also, that radiant in the top row does look tempting...

20220125_210556.jpg

I like the darker red. Holds its own better against he other bright colors. Contrast is always nice.

I like the darker red. Holds its own better against he other bright colors. Contrast is always nice.
I do agree. That is why I chose that one instead of some others I had available... but these radiants made me insecure!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom