Le Cave secondary cash set (HS solids) (1 Viewer)

LeGold

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
It all started with me buying a bunch of CSQ solids that I had absolutely no plans for or ideas on how I would use them. But I knew I'd probably want to hotstamp them.
A bit back and forth on what would be a cool thing to do, and me wanting it to be retro, and I ended up (for now!) on a tribute to Boulder Club hotstamps from 1945, which I still find to be among the nicest ones to have been made, and it fits well within the Le Gold concept. Admittedly, Le Cave does not have a marquee such BC had (which was the basis of the design) but...

Here's the lineup (current version, been tweaking it a lot):

1672410795695.png

Here are the originals, taken from The Chip Guide (since I don't have any in my hands..sigh):
1672247654066-png.1048370

Still a few months left till production, so open to thoughs & suggestions!

These are amazing, first hotstamp set I've seen that I like so far.

Do you have any sample sets available?

Can’t wait to see pictures of the whole set !
Congrats :tup:

It all started with me buying a bunch of CSQ solids that I had absolutely no plans for or ideas on how I would use them. But I knew I'd probably want to hotstamp them.
A bit back and forth on what would be a cool thing to do, and me wanting it to be retro, and I ended up (for now!) on a tribute to Boulder Club hotstamps from 1945, which I still find to be among the nicest ones to have been made, and it fits well within the Le Gold concept. Admittedly, Le Cave does not have a marquee such BC had (which was the basis of the design) but...

Here's the lineup (current version, been tweaking it a lot):

View attachment 1049503

Here are the originals, taken from The Chip Guide (since I don't have any in my hands..sigh):
1672247654066-png.1048370

Still a few months left till production, so open to thoughs & suggestions!
I like the solids better. The spots on the $25 chip distract from the awesomeness of the stamp.

This is a great looking set!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom