Found LCO $5s to Sweden (please) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriks

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Looking for LCO $5s (not ceramics) 1 rack and also LCO $2s 1-2 racks.

Offering $300/rack for 5s and $450/rack for 2s. US shipping possible (thank you @LeGold !)

Thanks

Last edited:
Bump, I mean it - real good money, try me. Please ;)

Good luck sir. I've been looking for these for over a year. They are out there, but the owners have them on lock down :(

Good luck sir. I've been looking for these for over a year. They are out there, but the owners have them on lock down :(

Thanks man, sounds like I’m gonna need it then :confused

I would consider buying a full set of LCOs if that helps at all (would need to include a minimum of 2 racks of 5s).

Come on, you don’t need those crappy old chips, right?

So I found two racks! (Thank you! @hoosierdonny ). Still looking for 1 rack but no longer willing to buy full sets. Will be bringing some excess1s and 25s to the classifieds soon.

My LCO set is one of my favorite sets... good luck on your search. I only have ceramics that I am willing to part with, sorry!

Same here, I absolutely love them. They have some weird edge spot coloring that really speaks to me. Also realized I’m not a mint-paulson-kind of guy. These older used leaded ones are what does it for me.

Thanks but I’m only going for the thc ones, especially now when I have already found some.

Still looking for LCO $5s. Will pay up to $300 for a rack depending on condition

Still looking for 5s, wouldn’t mind a rack or two of the $2s as well :whistle: :whistling:

My LCO set is one of my favorite sets... good luck on your search. I only have ceramics that I am willing to part with, sorry!

Do you still have any ceramic 5s that you’re willing to sell and if so how many? Thinking of doing a 5/10 limit set. Always wanted to get my hands on some chipcos and why not LCOs!

@Eriks, @BarrieJ3 has claimed them and paid for them. I have sent him a few messages without getting responses on how to ship them to him. If he releases dibs, I can refund his payment and would sell them to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom