Latest Tables I Built (1 Viewer)

DNeyer

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I had a requests for tables with folding legs, so here are two I just built.
I wholesale custom tables to a local Spa and billiards retailer in the ATL area.

Attachments

• Blue Expoy with wood grain.jpg
    Blue Expoy with wood grain.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 221
  • GT Table.jpg
    GT Table.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 220
Nice work! Where in the Atlanta area are you located?

And welcome to PCF!

Welcome to PCF. This is a great community.

I know most people on here are not a fan of racetrack tables (myself included). Do you have pics of full felt tables you've built? The quality looks nice on your builds, and I'd be curious to see a table pic without the RT.

IMHO, the racetracks just have two many playability issues. Such as potential different heights between the racetrack and felt, and hard surfaces are bad for my nice clay chippies!

Welcome to PCF. This is a great community.

I know most people on here are not a fan of racetrack tables (myself included). Do you have pics of full felt tables you've built? The quality looks nice on your builds, and I'd be curious to see a table pic without the RT.

IMHO, the racetracks just have two many playability issues. Such as potential different heights between the racetrack and felt, and hard surfaces are bad for my nice clay chippies!

Thanks! The RT tables are a bit more expensive, especially with the epoxy finish, but they look great and folks love them, but you are correct about the playability for the hardcore grinders.
I'll be posting more pics as more orders roll in.

That's us.... Hard-core grinders all the way

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom