image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
10 person 44" x 96" custom made poker table.
Chocolate suited speed cloth.
Brown suede 1 1/2" raised rail.
Walnut racetrack with flush playing surface. Dark walnut stain and 7 coats of satin poly.
Suited brass defuser with LED lighting.
Brass cupholders.
Brass stud deco nails.
Claw foot duel pedestal, dark walnut stain, 5 coats of gloss poly.

Thank you! It's all hand rubbed. I don't have the space yet for a spray booth. I'm looking for land to build a home with a detached 3 car garage to turn into a wood shop. I'll have a CNC router table and a spray booth once that gets built.

My secret is wipe on poly. Lots of thin coats. All the base layers are gloss and finish with satin. Sand every other coat starting with 220 and ending with 600 or whatever you can find. Light sanding.

That's a very nice and classy looking table. Did you use plans to know what sizes to cut everything or just figure it out on your own? I'm just about to start cutting the wood for my build and I don't have any plans I'm going off of at this point.

Nice job. Where did you get the light diffuser?
Thank you. As a vender here, @T_Chan can make them, although I don't think he has bronze if that's what you're looking for and I don't know if he offers this anymore. If that doesn't work out for you send me a PM.

That's a very nice and classy looking table. Did you use plans to know what sizes to cut everything or just figure it out on your own? I'm just about to start cutting the wood for my build and I don't have any plans I'm going off of at this point.

Thank you very much. I don't work off plans, it's mostly in my head. Some times I sketch things out to help with the measurements, but to be honest most of it is on the fly. I'm in the process of learning 3D cad so that someday when I transition to a CNC table router I'll be able to program it, but I'm not there yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom