Last projects - Links & pr0ns

If I could I would. Don't have to tools OR skill.
Give it a go anyway, mistakes might look "rustic" and worst case you hate it and throw it away. A simple pine tray with tied rope on each end for handles (frayed a bit) stained but unpolished. Model the idea after this:
KGrHqF_jcFBmsm_Lr6BQjYcn4o4_60_1_1024x1024.jpeg

Then some inserts with tarnished brass fingerholes would be sick. Grab a scrollsaw, finish nailgun, glue, pine, brass L brackets, rope, drill, dirty looking felt and you're set. Go for it, you got it. Post pics

mooremo

Two Pair
I sent an email through the pokerchipdesign website (contact us), but have received no answer. Is he operating from a different website now?
I would like to order some cut cards.

Poker Zombie

Straight Flush
I was able to reach him through PCF and then email. He's not on everyday, so it may take a few days. Also when he did my order there was some lag time, but he definitely made it right. I intend to use him on a future project.

PokerChipsDesign

Pair
Site Vendor
The project
Infinite Player (Switzerland) wanted some poker accessories for their players and ambassadors.

Our proposal
Custom card-guards with 2 different faces, one gold with black engraving and one black with gold engraving.
Custom-shaped acrylic dealer buttons. The shape of the dealer is based on the Infinite Logo.

More photos: https://fr.pinterest.com/ChipsDesign/custom-card-guards-and-custom-dealer-buttons/

MatB

Full House
How do i get a knollwoods dealer button? @72o ?

Also can i get custom Stardust Poker Mansion Dice?

72o

Full House
How do i get a knollwoods dealer button? @72o ?

Also can i get custom Stardust Poker Mansion Dice?
Well I bought 3 but...

I couldn't just leave them alone. They come unfinished and I thought it would be a good idea to try a light stain. Well that failed miserably. Everything just blended together. Pissed at myself. Waited a couple of weeks and then thought it would be nice to just seal one with some poly. Nope! Bad idea. Just the clear poly darkened everything so all detail/contrast was lost.

So now I have one left. And I won't be touching this one. I use it for display only.

MatB

Full House
Well I bought 3 but...

I couldn't just leave them alone. They come unfinished and I thought it would be a good idea to try a light stain. Well that failed miserably. Everything just blended together. Pissed at myself. Waited a couple of weeks and then thought it would be nice to just seal one with some poly. Nope! Bad idea. Just the clear poly darkened everything so all detail/contrast was lost.

So now I have one left. And I won't be touching this one. I use it for display only.
bummer. I hate when a great idea flops.

PokerChipsDesign

Pair
Site Vendor
Got any extras, or error buttons? Same question for cut cards.
Please PM me of what you search for, thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last Project :

Dealer Buttons and All In Tokens for a french poker club
Made of acrylic glass with a golden or silver engraved top...

Hey AP! I just wanted to make sure that you were still making buttons, cut cards, etc.? I will definitely be coming to you for some accessories! (y) :thumbsup:

zqar21

Sitting Out
I have the same question as MosowRadio. Have tried to contact the vendor via email and FB since 2 months ago. Anyone knows if they are still in business or just on vacation or something? :)

Top Bottom