• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Large Sundance set (1 Viewer)

Seems like this group buy has taken an odd turn, but they are worth pursuing. These are my favorite chips which have been incorporated into a mixed house mold set. A full set would be a lifetime keeper.

FCC47FF7-ABA0-4B93-B17D-C5F4DAC16526.jpeg

This is someone I’ve been talking to awhile privately. Long before he made me that price list. After a long day yesterday Of back and forth it Looks like these sold this AM. I tried hard to get these here for you guys in mini sets but I won’t know for a few hours. Doesn’t look good. Stay tuned.

I think I'm destined never to own these chips. Previously I've had 2 small Sundance sets fall out of my hands because I just wasn't fast enough on the draw, and now I've got too many projects to contemplate throwing down a wad of cash on the spot for these. I'll just have to put them up on a mental pedestal and admire them from afar.

Well, just another reminder to appreciate PCF. All those flaky eBay, Craigslist and Facebook sellers. So many "deals" have gone south. (Hope this one does come together...)

So late to this game! Sad I don’t get on here as much as I used to. I’ve been building a minty only set for a couple years. Have a decent amount of sharp 1s and 5s but could still use sharp 25s and 100s if there are any left. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom