Large & Small Crown sample chips (2 Viewers)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I've added a couple of options in the online store for those who need to get some quick samples.
A pair of mold samples, or a set of 4 chips (a mold sample and an inlaid of each mold).
Can't really supply them in qty right now as I want to make sure there are enough to go round.
They have also been added to the mold sample sets which now include 15 chips. You can order all those here starting 6th item down:
http://www.classicpokerchips.com/store.htm

I've also added the pricing to the price list page, and linked to a page showing the 2019 prices.

I made a number of various samples while I was at the factory to test what worked and what didn't. I will be posting some of those here shortly (maybe tomorrow). I'll keep one of each for myself but for the people that collect one-off and 'failed' samples etc. there will be a few available to purchase when I'm done.

Wow just wow, I would love to know the story about how you acquired the mold. From what I remember when TR went out of business the owner wanted the mold to retire with him.

ordered! nice one

Quick question, what is the printable area margin in any given inlay size in millimetres?

I'm confused....are these going to be available for custom orders in the future or is this just a sample thing at a limited amount right now and now only?

Both... with the exception of "now only."

They are available for custom orders RIGHT NOW.
They have samples available for order RIGHT NOW, but based on David's posts, it seems like they will have limited quantity until they make more.

This mold is now a standard offering from CPC. Although prices are a bit higher due to the lower yield ('12-13 chips per cycle').

Read more here.

Both... with the exception of "now only."

They are available for custom orders RIGHT NOW.
They have samples available for order RIGHT NOW, but based on David's posts, it seems like they will have limited quantity until they make more.

This mold is now a standard offering from CPC. Although prices are a bit higher due to the lower yield ('12-13 chips per cycle').

Read more here.

We should have enough samples for now but the demand did take me a bit by surprise. We made about 1000 which I thought would be way more than needed but over 400 were sold in the first 24 hours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom