Not Mine Large set of high priced solids

ChipEnvy

Flush
Reaction score
I can't even justify a buck a piece for these. I know the market value is higher but I can't let go of my old school way of thinking. I feel like a colonial era Maine inmate being transported to today and seeing lobster on a menu and asking the waiter what the current "Market Price" is.

ekricket

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah they look nice, great condition, great stamps, good breakdown, but $4.25+ for solids?

Marius L

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All long canes as well it looks like. Well, at least all the ones with faces showing.

Obviously agree way overpriced for the boringest of colors and K hotstamped solids

joeyshin

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Colors are a o boring. Price would be right if colors were Blaze Orange arc yellow blurple day green canary yellow etc. even then price would be at max

Geremie

Full House
Reaction score
My offer of $5,050.50 was rejected…I was only 50-50 whether I was going to actually go through with it though

LeLe

Two Pair
Reaction score
Since I sent an offer I received a notification that this sold. It went for $3500. Can that be real? ~$3 each?
Omg the seller got really lucky, he could have a CPC set or 10 Custom Card Mold set :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom