Found Large PCA Set (Cash or Trade) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, PCA Secondary $1’s are RHC, but they're not like most RHC. They have textured inlays and stack like bricks (heavy). Don’t let the fact that the $1’s are RHC discourage you.
I agree with this. I was very surprised how nice they were when I had them.
PXL_20201023_030334831.jpg

Honestly I don't even know, it was offered to me as a trade so it's not a set I was actively seeking out, but I really like it. Sounds like you have your answer though from others who are more knowledgeable than me about chips.

10.55g. That's a very interesting point. Why and how does anyone suppose these RHC $1s came to be unusually heavy?
I really don't know the answer to this. The Aztar 25 secondaries are a little on the lighter side too. My rack they are all under 10g, averaging probably around 9.5g. maybe it has something to do with that color of green. I know this doesn't answer your question but I was wondering this as well, and more generally the weight difference between all chips in a given set. My uneducated guess would have to be something with the color, or the day they were made somebody dumped a little too much lead in the mix :)

I really don't know the answer to this. The Aztar 25 secondaries are a little on the lighter side too. My rack they are all under 10g, averaging probably around 9.5g. maybe it has something to do with that color of green. I know this doesn't answer your question but I was wondering this as well, and more generally the weight difference between all chips in a given set. My uneducated guess would have to be something with the color, or the day they were made somebody dumped a little too much lead in the mix :)
Green is a lighter color

Edit: most of the time. There are a few exceptions. White tends to be heavy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom