• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Large old time chip collection (1 Viewer)

Wow, that's a great collection if you're into that kind of stuff. I am, and if I collected singles I'd jump on it. But I'm just here for the sets. :)

You could put together a collection like this yourself pretty easily... but it would take a while (a lot of those don't come up that often) and you'd end up buying a lot of extras; typically these show up in lots of dozens or more.

Wow, that's a great collection if you're into that kind of stuff. I am, and if I collected singles I'd jump on it. But I'm just here for the sets. :)

You could put together a collection like this yourself pretty easily... but it would take a while (a lot of those don't come up that often) and you'd end up buying a lot of extras; typically these show up in lots of dozens or more.
Don't forget the downside of bidding against Neo-Nazis for the Swastika chips! Big, Big Downside there.

btw if anyone wants to see a decent selection of what kinds of chips like these were produced, check out http://chipguide.themogh.org/cg_uspc_list.php

In particular, look at the links labeled "Sample" - those appear to be the ones that USPCC had as stock designs, rather than the rest of the links on that page which were custom-made to individual customers' specifications.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom