• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Large FLV set (1 Viewer)

If someone wants to work out a deal with the seller I would be willing to pick these up in person and handle reshipping (you could also negotiate a lower price by buying outside of eBay). I spoke with the seller a little bit and a pickup is definitely possible.

Thanks, I'm good on murder candidates :) would prefer originals if possible.
What is the base chip you're after again? I'll keep my eyes peeled.

If someone wants to work out a deal with the seller I would be willing to pick these up in person and handle reshipping (you could also negotiate a lower price by buying outside of eBay). I spoke with the seller a little bit and a pickup is definitely possible.
I’d be interested in the fracs, $1s, $5s, $25s and some $100s. If you were willing to pick up and re-ship, I’d be keen to work something out with the seller.

I am interested in the 25s, 100s, 600s and 1ks. I already have plenty of 1s and 5s.

I meant 500s. Haha. Have yet to see a 600 chip!

Last edited:
I am in interested in the 10, 100 and 1000s if anyone here has bought it!

Don’t know. we were working on it then someone swooped in and got them..

There weren’t any $50s, some original fracs though.

I picked them up. And for the record I’ve been exchanging messages with this guy since last week when they were listed the first time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom