Large Crown Customs (1 Viewer)

There are a few, you just may have to dig a bit.

My set from a couple years back is LCrown, along with an add-on in this cycle.

How often does large crown run? I get the sense not as much as the other usual suspects.

I’m thinking this might be just the 2nd run ever? The last one was in early 2020 if I remember correctly. If that’s wrong someone please chime in

I’m thinking this might be just the 2nd run ever? The last one was in early 2020 if I remember correctly. If that’s wrong someone please chime in
Yeah, sorry, I misspoke. Mine came from early 2020. Feels like years ago…

Looking back at my email with David, it looks like I piggybacked off a small order, so it may have been just us? But per David, that order was to complete an order “that wasn’t ready last time.” Not sure what that means, but it sounds like it may have run previously?

one of my top 3 cpc molds by feel IMO. I got a design in the works that I hope to do L crown, if it does stay in L crown I’ll post updates here :)

I was told I missed the current run and the next should be near the end of 2022

I was told I missed the current run and the next should be near the end of 2022
Looks like in going for 2023 SOTY.... I'll be off radar this and next year. :(
I'd make a joke about you having plenty of time to pull something out of your a$$, but we all know that (a) your epic sets are far from being pulled out of anywhere and (b) the only things being pulled out of a$$es in your house seem to originate with Audrey.

...I just hope they aren't chips....

Who made the 2020 run with me, anyone know?

I'd make a joke about you having plenty of time to pull something out of your a$$, but we all know that (a) your epic sets are far from being pulled out of anywhere and (b) the only things being pulled out of a$$es in your house seem to originate with Audrey.

...I just hope they aren't chips....
Yeah. No big plans past a few project sets to wrap up

I have an idea for a custom set using Large Crowns, but it's going to be a long time before I actually have it made... so not really a custom set as much as a wishlist item.

Way back when I did the King's Crown Hot Stamp GB on CT I tried to convince Dennis to do a LCrown Custom set, but he wanted nothing to do with it.

I am seriously considering a CPC set and if I wind up doing it the LCrown is definitely at or near the top of my mold list. Great mold with lots of history

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom