SOLD Large 8v China Clay Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesd57

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These chips were the ones that got me started into nicer poker chips, and made a great beginner set for my needs.
Since I'm now graduating college, and will probably not have a home game for a while, I am downsizing. (I've still got other sets though, this hobby is too cool to pass up)

So, I would like very much to pass these chips on to someone who will get good use out of them, for a beginner, custom label, or whatever you like.

Counts:
Purple: 445
Green: 400
White: 305 *
Brown: 202 **
Gray: 205
Pink: 22
Black: 9

Total: 1,500 + 88 Extras
Venmo, or Paypal.
Also throwing in a free setup of Modiano playing cards pictured.

$280 shipped

(I think I should be able to get everything into 2 MFRBs, but I can talk shipping and protection with buyer)

I'm more than happy to throw in the racks as well, I just ask that you pay the extra shipping for them as well. (Would probably be a LFRB I believe)

*Some of these still have labels on them
**Never felted these chips personally, a handful of labels of these chips.

If you have any questions, let me know!

IMG_8023.jpg

IMG_8025.jpg

IMG_8024.jpg

I wasn't going to buy more of these, and was even thinking of selling off my extras, but those greens... :unsure::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I would take a rack of green and a rack of gray.

Also, would be interested in 4 racks if everything split up.

A rack or 2 or greens if split. And maybe a rack of grey or brown or both? But Interested. Trying to convince myself not just just buy the whole lot. :unsure:

These have similar looking designs to the Apache majestic’s but are not those chips correct? Do you or anyone know the weight of these hitters or if they have the medal insert? And do they have the same slipperyness as the majestics when stacked up? I feel like I should already know this info.

I’m really wanna scoop these up cuz the price is right up my alley!

These have similar looking designs to the Apache majestic’s but are not those chips correct? Do you or anyone know the weight of these hitters or if they have the medal insert? And do they have the same slipperyness as the majestics when stacked up? I feel like I should already know this info.

I see now they are not majestics. Do you know the weight of these individually? Thanks again! Glws too

Where’d you get the black, red, and grey 8Vs? Never seen those before

Boy I wish one of friends needed or wanted some better quality chips.
These look great and I am surprised no one has snatched them up yet.

Preface: I am not by any stretch of the imagination the china clay expert here.

These are not the same as Apache's Majestics. They do not have any form of a metal insert, and I frankly have never had any issue with slipperiness, they have always stacked very well for me.

I don't know the specific weight, but I can look around or try to find a scale somewhere, I'll let you know if I do figure it out.

Preface: I am not by any stretch of the imagination the china clay expert here.

These are not the same as Apache's Majestics. They do not have any form of a metal insert, and I frankly have never had any issue with slipperiness, they have always stacked very well for me.

I don't know the specific weight, but I can look around or try to find a scale somewhere, I'll let you know if I do figure it out.
It's been a while since I weighted any of mine, but from memory I believe they are right at 10 grams. They definitely do not have metal slugs.

I too am curious about the black ones. All of mine and any others I've seen have green and white edge spots. Would you mind taking a closeup pic of a black chip?

Also surprised these are not taken yet.

Backup on a rack or 2 of the greens if split. I already have a bunch of purple, white, and brown.

The black chips look like scroll mold?

Interested in the empty racks too if the buyer doesn't want them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom