Landshark Lounge V2 Comps - Feedback Please (2 Viewers)

rebels9999

High Hand
Reaction score
Ok, so I've been working on a few different designs for logos, etc. I think (think) I've narrowed down to this one. After finally getting my samples from CPC after a 10 day delay (thanks Southern ice storm and USPS), I've made several changes to my colors. Boy you guys/gals were right when you said to order the sample color set. I'm very glad I did.

Here is my thinking for design, spots, etc. I'd love any feedback on the chip design, colors, spot treatments, or anything else.

These will primarily be used in .25/.50 and 1/2 or 1/3 games. I plan on ordering:

.25 x 200
1.00 x 300
5.00 x 300
25.00 x 170
100 x 30

You folks are the best!

EDIT:
I'm adding in a second version that I was playing with as well. This is an earlier concept that I had worked on in another thread. I kept the spots/colors the same. Let me know in the comments if you have a preference on the solid color backgrounds or the version 2 backgrounds with the "wave and shark fin".

Attachments

• CashV1_Draft3.PNG
    CashV1_Draft3.PNG
    330.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Landshark Lounge Ver2.PNG
    Landshark Lounge Ver2.PNG
    335.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Also if there are any designers out there who have availability and think you could really jazz these up, please hit me up. Paid, of course. I am no expert with design or AI. Thanks!

I like everything except the $25. I would go peach or tiger there
Edit: I guess not Tiger just realized it's in the hundo. Maybe arc yellow

I like everything except the $25. I would go peach or tiger there
Edit: I guess not Tiger just realized it's in the hundo. Maybe arc yellow

Same, but my issue with the $25 is that it does not fit in the progression. The set goes 2 colors -> 2 colors -> 3 colors -> 2 colors -> 4 colors. IMO the $25 needs a 3rd color. Maybe something like this?

ff1abe8d-7cdf-4492-bdd8-985adb8835e6.png

I also want to mention that my $1 also is imperial blue with DG yellow (though mine has light blue as well), and I absolutely love the combination in person. The design tool mockups just do not do it justice.

I also want to mention that my $1 also is imperial blue with DG yellow (though mine has light blue as well), and I absolutely love the combination in person. The design tool mockups just do not do it justice.
I 100% agree. I never would have picked that combo without the samples in hand.

Same, but my issue with the $25 is that it does not fit in the progression. The set goes 2 colors -> 2 colors -> 3 colors -> 2 colors -> 4 colors. IMO the $25 needs a 3rd color. Maybe something like this?

View attachment 644248
I love this. Thanks to you and @FordPickup92 I have made that change and updated the image. Great feedback!

Personally I’d give this Landshark Logo a try...
1614353529107.jpeg

Way more dynamic.

Personally I’d give this Landshark Logo a try...
View attachment 644281
Way more dynamic.
I played around with it. I couldn't get it to look good as a watermark behind the denomination and I personally liked that stacked look. However, I plan on using this for my tournament set, since tournaments are more cut throat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom