Landshark Lounge Mockup Feedback (1 Viewer)

rebels9999

High Hand
Reaction score
Ok, well I am still waiting for my CPC color samples to arrive, thanks Winter Weather and USPS, but I have been trying to design without them. I did find the CMYK color chart from @timinater, so I am using that for my inserts.

This is a cash game set that is for 10 players. We mostly play .25/.50 or 1/2. I'd like to get candid thoughts on these as this is just my first version and initial mockups. I am an Ole Miss Alumni and our mascot is the Landshark, so that is why this is the Landshark Lounge.

As of now, I'm not in love with the .25 chip, I'm thinking of going with something other than white. I had a white background in there initially and hated it, so I think that chip needs a total redesign. The red is my personal favorite.

After reviewing countless threads about starting chip counts etc., I have landed initially on the below quantities. I'd like thoughts on that as well.

.25 = 120 chips
1.00 = 300 chips
5.00 = 250 chips
25.00 = 100 chips
100.00 = 30 chips

Please provide very candid thoughts as this is quite a bit of money for me AND my first CPC order and I'd love to know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• CPC_CashSet_Version1.PNG
    CPC_CashSet_Version1.PNG
    332.6 KB · Views: 132
Nice!

That’s a lot of blue in the first three chips and a lot of white in the first four chips.

Confused about the color matched inlay on the .25 - you’re matching the edge spot when all the others match the base color. Doing a white inlay in the .25 would keep the theme and help ease off the blue.

I also like the $1 and $100. Work the others a bit to compliment those a little more, maybe?

I am not a huge A-mold fan. It’s fine, just don’t think it’s in the top three so, absent it working with the theme particularly well or cost dominating your choice , I’d consider a different mold: CirSq, SmCrwn, or DiaSq.

Good luck!

That’s a lot of blue in the first three chips and a lot of white in the first four chips.

This was my first thought as well. Each chip alone is great, but that's a lot of blue. My biggest regret with my customs was using DG peach as a base color for my 25¢ and then DG arc yellow as a spot color for my $5. Even two chips apart, I felt like orange was over-represented. So of course I had to go and order some new $5s.

Confused about the color matched inlay on the .25 - you’re matching the edge spot when all the others match the base color.

I agree with this as well. But based on OP, the color is going to be changed anyway. You can really get away with anything for a frac color.

Reactions: BNM
Nice!

Confused about the color matched inlay on the .25 - you’re matching the edge spot when all the others match the base color. Doing a white inlay in the .25 would keep the theme and help ease off the blue.

I also like the $1 and $100. Work the others a bit to compliment those a little more, maybe?

I am not a huge A-mold fan. It’s fine, just don’t think it’s in the top three so, absent it working with the theme particularly well or cost dominating your choice , I’d consider a different mold: CirSq, SmCrwn, or DiaSq.

Good luck!
Thanks. My biggest reason for the A Mold is time to delivery once I order. I'm hoping for some games this summer once my group is all vaccinated. If time was not at all a factor, I'd likely pick the FDL.

Nice!

Good luck!
Our school colors are red, white, and blue, so that was top of mind. I want to keep it easy on the eyes though, so as soon as my color samples arrive, I'll make some changes. This is very helpful. Thanks!

I came here expecting landshark beer theme... dont think that's the case lol... I think the frac, 1, and 5 need a little color variance

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom