Not Mine lame......

BirdCage

Flush
Reaction score
At the BIN, it would only be 120% profit...

1615247703644.png

ChipFinderSK

Flush
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of flipping CR chips, but how is this listing different from the HSI sales that take place in the classifieds? Does the fact that other HSI denoms are no longer offered directly from CR change things?

Not knocking anyone’s sales, just wondering. And no, this eBay sale is not my listing.

RivieraDanny

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
400$ for a $60$ Rack?? With 1000's left I know what would happen here that's for sure!!! and yes it does change things a bit... but not by 7 times the value!!

cpiaaq

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
400$ for a $60$ Rack?? With 1000's left I know what would happen here that's for sure!!! and yes it does change things a bit... but not by 7 times the value!!
Your math is off :) (300 chips for $400, roughly double TCR pricing)
Does the fact that other HSI denoms are no longer offered directly from CR change things?
I think so

Rakrul

Two Pair
Reaction score
Well why not? I'm sure Jim wouldn't mind freeing up real estate and cash and obviously no-one here is gonna buy it, so maybe he gets lucky. Do we really want e.g. one thousand more users here, competing over the same limited resource?

RivieraDanny

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well why not? I'm sure Jim wouldn't mind freeing up real estate and cash and obviously no-one here is gonna buy it, so maybe he gets lucky. Do we really want e.g. one thousand more users here, competing over the same limited resource?
I wholly agree!

mnebesny

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean, there's a chance this might actually be Jim... If you account for the feeBay fees, Paypal fees, and a not-PCF markup, this doesn't seem like a terrible price. The opening bid is only $1 per chip.

Rakrul

Two Pair
Reaction score
I wasn't insinuating that this was Jim, I'm saying it would be great for Jim if he sold them. Then other users here could flip them on Ebay and Jim frees up space and money.

raynmanas

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if it were actually jim, I would take back the lame comment. it seems he's got a bunch of extras, so he has to get rid of them somehow.

is there even a way to buy these (publically) outside of PCF sale threads? google turned up nothing for me. just curious on that one.

mnebesny

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if it were actually jim, I would take back the lame comment. it seems he's got a bunch of extras, so he has to get rid of them somehow.

is there even a way to buy these (publically) outside of PCF sale threads? google turned up nothing for me. just curious on that one.
I mean, you don't need to be a member to click the links in the sale thread. It's not like you need to get you minimum number of posts or anything. Anyone on the internet can buy I think.

raynmanas

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean, you don't need to be a member to click the links in the sale thread. It's not like you need to get you minimum number of posts or anything. Anyone on the internet can buy I think.

right, i didn't mean to imply otherwise - i meant publicly as opposed to any private sales he may also arrange.

i am just curious if the sale threads here are his only public "storefront"

Top Bottom