Wanted Lakeshore Inn (mint/near mint): 25c, $1 & $20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketAces

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I know I cancelled my original wanted ad yesterday (which got me many sad face emojis, thanks for ruining my reaction stats :LOL: :laugh:) but something amazing has happened today and it looks like I could get really close to finishing my Lakeshore/Fakeshore set.

So here I am again…looking for « only »:
- 60 up to 20 x Lakeshore Inn $1, in EX+ condition, offering $25/chip

- one rack of quarters in NM condition preferably, offering $500 for the rack.

- up to 13 x Lakeshore Inn $20 in mint/near mint condition, offering $45/chip

I have this rack available for trade + cash for the $20 (valued $15/)
DFAC2F25-BCA9-483D-BDAF-557340FCB855.jpeg

Last edited:
Care to share any pr0n? :whistle: :whistling:

Once the set is completed!

Still offering $25/chip for the 60 x $1 and I think it’s worth flagging that I am obviously open to buying a full rack if the seller doesn’t want to break a rack…also looking for a rack of 25c, offering $450 for a rack in NM condition

Shoutout to the very generous member who offered me two barrels at a significant discount to the price I am offering to pay :love:
That gets me to 180 x Lakeshores $1 thanks to two absolutely awesome chippers. I only need 20 more and that’s me done with the lower denoms…then I can start chasing the RPC T500, which will make a perfect $25!

Bump for
- 1 x rack of Lakeshore 25c in NM condition
- 20 x Lakeshore Inn $1 in NM condition

And if anyone sees this thread and is open to sell barrels or more of RPC T500 please get in touch :tup:

Bump!

I know scoring those Lakeshore $20 in mint-is condition will be difficult, especially in quantity. But I also know they are out there somewhere

So to help with motivation to sell I am offering:
- $40/chip for any quantity =< 10
- $45/chip for any quantity > 10 and < 20
- $50/chip for any quantity >= 20

Now I am going to leave this thread alone because it’s getting expensive :LOL: :laugh:

Bump! Couldn’t leave this thread alone for too long…I spent the entire day thinking about these chips :LOL: :laugh:

Bump!

I know scoring those Lakeshore $20 in mint-is condition will be difficult, especially in quantity. But I also know they are out there somewhere

So to help with motivation to sell I am offering:
- $40/chip for any quantity =< 10
- $45/chip for any quantity > 10 and < 20
- $50/chip for any quantity >= 20

Now I am going to leave this thread alone because it’s getting expensive :LOL: :laugh:

Bump.

Everyone HODLing? Also open to buy samples as long as the chips I am after are mint/near mint :tup:

Looks like I should have enough Fakeshores $25 for my games (it reminds me I need to host now lol) now which means I’m less keen on adding Lakeshores $20 at ridiculously high prices.

Only looking for:
- 20 x $1
- 13 x $20
In EX+/NM condition

…and a rack of quarters. Tx!

So here I am again…looking for « only »:
- 60 up to 20 x Lakeshore Inn $1, in EX+ condition, offering $25/chip

- one rack of quarters in NM condition preferably, offering $500 for the rack.

- up to 13 x Lakeshore Inn $20 in mint/near mint condition, offering $45/chip

Still paying stupid prices here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom