Traded Lake Elsinore Swap(s) - new for old (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Edit - Swaps are basically done, so I think I'll revamp this to a WTB ad to lessen any confusion. Still looking for what is in my final post, but will update thread to "found" if/when that's accomplished. Thanks for all of the PMs.

Eyeing the homestretch for my LE set and now have everything back at home. Trying to have all older versions of the chips in my lineup, as set uniformity is a priority to me. The newer ones are all brighter and in better condition, so an even swap should hopefully provide some incentive.

[removed]

PM with questions or to discuss. Happy to try and help with sorting between the two versions of chips if it is a bit difficult.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Should have updated sooner, but the $3s are in talks w/ a likely backup, so I'll consider them pending.

Still looking to swap $25s although a small amount may be pending.

$100 singles still welcomed.

Thanks to all!

Turns out I have 6 more new $3s to swap for old, but it probably makes more sense to just buy that amount in singles. Open to either, just PM. Don't want to bother those that previously reached out for such a small amount.

Still buying hundos too, thanks.

Since the meat of the thread is basically done, I will likely close this down and just make a WTB. Will update accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom