• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Lady Luck neon sign in Chicago - $60 (1 Viewer)

kaimat

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/538330000218788/

94482359_10103009482530393_2479366297926762496_n.jpg

Ad says it is new in box.

I’ve purchased a good number of neons. It’s been my experience that people oversell the size of their neons. When a guy who says he purchased these in bulk, and then fails to list the size, I’d guess this is 6-8” tall... probably not even worth $60

I messaged the seller, and he said he JUST found out the dimensions from his dad and lists the Lady Luck sign at 17” tall. IF it’s 17” tall, I’d consider it worth $60... but again, I’ve seen so much exaggeration when it comes to neon sizes, (bigger is more $), so I’d be curious (and surprised) if the sign was exact as advertised. But ya never know.

I was going to tag Abby but she already saw it. Get after it.
Thanks for thinking of me. I considered it for a nanosecond before realizing I have no place for it and don't need yet another item that will never leave its box. I'm really quite proud of myself for my restraint.

@mrplacey , shipping is probably a deal breaker but thought you should at least see this.

Yes, shipping neons is sketchy. They are very delicate. And I dont get the impression this guy is a professional neon shipper/dealer.. seems like some guy who got a bunch of stuff from his dad to sell.. and by “seems like” I mean, that’s what he told me. Lol

Yes, shipping neons is sketchy. They are very delicate. And I dont get the impression this guy is a professional neon shipper/dealer.. seems like some guy who got a bunch of stuff from his dad to sell.. and by “seems like” I mean, that’s what he told me. Lol
I got the same response. I would love to have the lady luck sign but I don't really trust him to ship it. He even said in the message to me "my dad tried to ship some but a bunch got broken" that's not reassuring at all. That being said. If anyone in the Chicago area that has experience shipping neon wanted to work out a deal I'd love to have one shipped to me. I know that's a long shot but if anyone is willing to entertain the idea please send me a PM.

I got the same response. I would love to have the lady luck sign but I don't really trust him to ship it. He even said in the message to me "my dad tried to ship some but a bunch got broken" that's not reassuring at all. That being said. If anyone in the Chicago area that has experience shipping neon wanted to work out a deal I'd love to have one shipped to me. I know that's a long shot but if anyone is willing to entertain the idea please send me a PM.

i know IL is a long state, but Ive driven hours for neons. Much more reliable and cheaper than reshupping.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom