• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Lady Luck frac alternative (1 Viewer)

Yeah, for sure, whatever you do, don't publicly share any information about an eBay scammer. Wouldn't be helpful for the rest of the community to know the details.

:mad:
I don't know anything, literally just erased my tag to limit a ripoff if it was there.

Yeah, for sure, whatever you do, don't publicly share any information about an eBay scammer. Wouldn't be helpful for the rest of the community to know the details.

:mad:
I can post it later just a long ass story, involves other people as well who may not want their information shared

Do not buy from this seller! Major scammer!

@allforcharity pikaho got a new eBay account

Are you sure this is Pikaho, a.k.a. Michael Ho of California?

If it is, then it's the guy who scammed me out of a PCA set, took my money and never shipped. Eventually I was made whole by CC company, don't know (or care) if PayPal took back their money. I remember this guy had the gall to come back to this forum weeks/months later and PM to ask for more money before he would ship.

Are you sure this is Pikaho, a.k.a. Michael Ho of California?

If it is, then it's the guy who scammed me out of a PCA set, took my money and never shipped. Eventually I was made whole by CC company, don't know (or care) if PayPal took back their money. I remember this guy had the gall to come back to this forum weeks/months later and PM to ask for more money before he would ship.
100% he actually used me as a reference to another PCF member for good conscience :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

As I mentioned I will take some time after work to share some details, I just dont want to disclose personal information of others

20200318_131154.jpg

So when I first joined this seller is the guy who I bought my original primary PCA set from that allforcharity is speaking of, and I ran into much of the same issues, terrible communication neglecting to ship, asking for money etc etc I tried to nix the deal and he went crazy. Anyway he told me he wrecked his car sent pics and everything and that's why he hadn't sent the chips, he eventually sent them when my bank got involved and yanked the funds from him which scared him I guess. When they arrived I only recieved about 3/4 of the chips I purchased, and had to contact him again for the rest, which he asked for more funds again. Finally after explaining to him my knowledge on situations passed he agreed to ship the remainder and hoped wed be friends blah blah

He recently reached out to me to sell me those fracs along with his Hawaiian gardens and some commerce fracs. I didnt respond, scary he still has my number almost a year later. I saved all my messages from him for future reference.

Anyway, another member here recently purchased some chips from him, which he attempted to make a deal off eBay which I warned our member not to do, and gave him the info on this guy. Ironically he mentioned me as a reference for good selling history I was like LOL that's funny!

Our member bought the chips, but ended up very disappointed as he was scammed as well. The chips he recieved were not the condition shown in the eBay ad, and he attempted to get a refund which I think he said the seller was only willing to refund half, and he would have to go through the eBay resolution center. I did my best to help him/give him my advice as allforcharity had done for me. I also let him know that he may have to file a fraud claim through his bank or cc company, and I'd be willing to provide any documents or information needed from my experiences.

Hope this eases your angry face. :tup:

Hey @FordPickup92 can you pm me to the member who received something they weren’t happy with ?

complicating factor. Canadian border closed this morning .... anybody willing to receive this shipment for me , inspect and ship to Canada ? I will PayPal friends and family the shipping fees . The seller will not ship to Canada

Hey @FordPickup92 can you pm me to the member who received something they weren’t happy with ?

complicating factor. Canadian border closed this morning .... anybody willing to receive this shipment for me , inspect and ship to Canada ? I will PayPal friends and family the shipping fees . The seller will not ship to Canada
Yeas I can probably help you with both

Just saw this. I purchased the PCA chips from the seller, who is indeed Michael as named by @allforcharity. He sent me chips that didn't look like what was in the pictures, but after a rough start, I did manage to get my full refund 2 days ago.

Just saw this. I purchased the PCA chips from the seller, who is indeed Michael as named by @allforcharity. He sent me chips that didn't look like what was in the pictures, but after a rough start, I did manage to get my full refund 2 days ago.
Glad to hear he refunded you :tup:

Yep that's the rack our friend bought, that was not good condition at all

Glad I didn’t jump on these before seeing this thread. I don’t eBay much, can’t we just report/flag the account? Or Oceans 18 the dude, end up with all his chips and our money back, and just make a donation somewhere in his thieving honor?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom