Lady Luck $1 (1 Viewer)

DuffCal

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my new Lady Luck $1 Paulson chips that I just got. This is my first full set of Paulsons and I am excited to get more! Thanks to @Leonard for making the transaction seamless and also for sending me a sweet FREE Lucky Dog cut card!

0.jpg

Your first Paulsons will always have a warm place in your heart! Enjoy them; the LLs are a great set, and they work well when building a mixed set.

@Chawks45 do you want to show Duffy a picture of an awesome Lady Luck set? I think he would appreciate it...

Here’s my set I just finished. Great chips, can’t wait to felt them. GLWS.
That is AWESOME! I hope to get my set like that in the near future. I have a rack of $25 LLs arriving today from UPS. I am going to work on the $5 and more $1 chips next.

Just wanted to share my new Lady Luck $1 Paulson chips that I just got. This is my first full set of Paulsons and I am excited to get more! Thanks to @Leonard for making the transaction seamless and also for sending me a sweet FREE Lucky Dog cut card!

View attachment 605201
Congratulations on the rack of chips sir! @FordPickup92 actually bought me my first 2 racks of Paulsons at the same time. The start to my aces collection which is now 2,100 chips!

But if a single rack is a full set... I think our set out is around 25 now but if random racks count we are actually well over 50 playable sets then!! Lmao just giving you a hard time!

My first Paulson set has evolved but will always be in the collection.
20200606_081328.jpg

The fracs are hard to get your hands on for this set so I found some nice RHC HS quarters that I think compliment the set very well!!

Best of luck @DuffCal on your chipping journey!!

Congratulations on the rack of chips sir! @FordPickup92 actually bought me my first 2 racks of Paulsons at the same time. The start to my aces collection which is now 2,100 chips!

But if a single rack is a full set... I think our set out is around 25 now but if random racks count we are actually well over 50 playable sets then!! Lmao just giving you a hard time!

My first Paulson set has evolved but will always be in the collection.
View attachment 605223
The fracs are hard to get your hands on for this set so I found some nice RHC HS quarters that I think compliment the set very well!!

Best of luck @DuffCal on your chipping journey!!
I love your set! I am just starting off and have a long way to go before catching up to you but I am on my way!

It's official, I have been bitten by the chip bug. I know this because I just bought a rack of $1 chips for a 'set' of chips I don't have yet. HAHA!

@Chawks45 do you want to show Duffy a picture of an awesome Lady Luck set? I think he would appreciate it...
Been out of the loop the past couple of days, @BearMetal, so my apologies in the delay replying to your tag.

Here you go, @DuffCal. This was from a family photo taken over the holidays. I don't have fracs with this set because I built it for 1/2:

IMG_5847.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom