Labelling cheap chips (1 Viewer)

Frasermck

Reaction score
This is my first post on this forum and I understand most of you guys use expensive chips. Which I would love to have but can’t afford right now so I’ve went for dice chips. I’m looking for a way to label these for cheap or mark the values on each chip?

This is my first post on this forum and I understand most of you guys use expensive chips. Which I would love to have but can’t afford right now so I’ve went for dice chips. I’m looking for a way to label these for cheap or mark the values on each chip?
Rubber stamp with good ink is going to be your best bet.
Or stencil with krylon paint

Agreed. I have some super diamonds that I stamped with gold ink using a round stamp. Had it made for like $13, just google custom 3/4” round stamp.

Agreed. I have some super diamonds that I stamped with gold ink using a round stamp. Had it made for like $13, just google custom 3/4” round stamp.
Which gold ink did you use and do you have any photos of the outcome and the stamp itself?

I did that for my rental chips. These chips go missing on a regular basis so I didn't want to get nice customs, but also wanted to have my branding on it.

These are plastic slugged ying yang chips. The labels cost significantly more than the chips themselves.

2019-02-23 18.30.10.jpg
VPR Close Up Pot Banner.jpg
VPR Line Up.jpg

2016-06-19 00.48.35.jpg

Labels won't work on dice chips though, they don't have a recess in them to accept a label.

Or stencil with krylon paint a great idea, and now I’m wondering why I hadn’t thought of that myself smh
Ink and stamp is a great idea; I’m disappointed I hadn’t thought of that myself for a large set of blank chips I recently acquired that I’d like to label

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom