Labeling my ProGen80 (1 Viewer)

toNIelf

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello, my name is tommy (from Germany) and i'm new to the PCF. I came across the PCF by chance.
My last poker game was more than 6 years ago and we played with Ultimate Poker Chips (14g). So i had no knowledge of poker chips.
But the great contributions and all the expertise picked me up.

Here in the PCF i saw poulson poker chips "world tophat and cane" for the first time in my life and fell in love. Unfortunately, they are not in my price range. I had to have somthing similar, i found the ProGen80, they are not poulson, but they still look good. And luckily i also found a seller in Germany.

I followed the most important rule her "get samples" and i have to say: I really like the ProGen80, they feel great and the colors are ok. I chose green 25, gray 100, purple 500, orange 1000 and yellow 5000. But there were not enough green in stock...i decide to change the color and values, green 25 -> yellow 50. Doing a 50 instead of a 25 is not right or common, but i like it.

Start labeling! Inspired by the "world tophat and cane", i wanted to create a similar design with a catchy name. And so the monkeys were born.
Everyone knows the problem with the different edge spots on the ProGen80. I prefer the short spots, but unfortunately the green and the purple had the long spots. After all, the spots within the color were uniform. It was immediately clear to me to make the label a little smaller.
Aligning und attachin the smaller labels (25mm diameter) in the larger trough (29mm diameter) was a big challange and took several evenings, but it was worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_20201101_105336.jpg
    IMG_20201101_105336.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 225
Last edited by a moderator:
@toNIelf hello from a fellow Berliner!

Looks lovely, just ordered my sample of the progens. Where did you purchase last year if I may ask? Could you give me some hints on your labeling process? (Software for the design, printing service,...)

Thanks a in advance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom