Label Question (1 Viewer)

QuadNines

Pair
Reaction score
Def noob here, so this may have been asked / answered many times before. If so, I apologize in advance....

We play a variety of formats, so we prefer chips without denominations. While I've seen / read a lot of the pros and cons to this, we are pretty well set on chips without denominations.

All that said, a couple questions for the more experienced folks here....

I have been reading with interest about group buys, etc. and was wondering if these GB's allowed each buyer to create their own labels, or just choose denominations?

I have also considered purchasing from Apache, and either removing existing labels, or buying blanks, and re-labeling them myself. I don't mind the effort / work in doing so - but assume that my costs would be cheaper if I get into a group buy rather than relabeling...

Thanks for any insight / feedback the community may have for me...!

It will depend on the Group Buy, im not sure modifications are the standard but certainly could be worth exploring. Honestly your best bet might be getting some custom ceramics through BR Pro Poker and spending $0.80 per chip on semi-custom set. With a 3-4 week lead time for a ceramic chip theyre hard to beat, especially knowing their high reputation on Tiki Kings and other in house chips! Good Luck and Welcome to PCF!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom