Label question for designers (1 Viewer)

NorthernOgre

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Years ago I had some labels made for my home sets, but I never did receive some of them(T500 labels to be exact) I'm pretty certain the vendor just up and ignored me or quit after my purchase, as I found my old email chain. Anyways, if I was looking to get these labels made now, how hard would it be for another designer to replicate the design, and is it , for lack of a better term, ethical to ask a designer to replicate these labels in order to finish off/add on to the set?

You should send a PM to @Gear

Chris from gear labels will keep you right and his labels are great quality. Check out his thread in the marketplace forum.

Years ago I had some labels made for my home sets, but I never did receive some of them(T500 labels to be exact) I'm pretty certain the vendor just up and ignored me or quit after my purchase, as I found my old email chain. Anyways, if I was looking to get these labels made now, how hard would it be for another designer to replicate the design, and is it , for lack of a better term, ethical to ask a designer to replicate these labels in order to finish off/add on to the set?

I'd be happy to print some labels for you. It sounds like you don't have the artwork or files? As BonScot said, send me a PM with details of what you do have, and we can go from there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom