Label question for designers

NorthernOgre

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Years ago I had some labels made for my home sets, but I never did receive some of them(T500 labels to be exact) I'm pretty certain the vendor just up and ignored me or quit after my purchase, as I found my old email chain. Anyways, if I was looking to get these labels made now, how hard would it be for another designer to replicate the design, and is it , for lack of a better term, ethical to ask a designer to replicate these labels in order to finish off/add on to the set?

BonScot

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
You should send a PM to @Gear

Chris from gear labels will keep you right and his labels are great quality. Check out his thread in the marketplace forum.

Sprouty

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should send a PM to @Gear

Chris from gear labels will keep you right and his labels are great quality. Check out his thread in the marketplace forum.
He's on leave for a few weeks I believe. Just a heads up.

Gear

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Years ago I had some labels made for my home sets, but I never did receive some of them(T500 labels to be exact) I'm pretty certain the vendor just up and ignored me or quit after my purchase, as I found my old email chain. Anyways, if I was looking to get these labels made now, how hard would it be for another designer to replicate the design, and is it , for lack of a better term, ethical to ask a designer to replicate these labels in order to finish off/add on to the set?

I'd be happy to print some labels for you. It sounds like you don't have the artwork or files? As BonScot said, send me a PM with details of what you do have, and we can go from there.

Top Bottom