Found Label Artwork Designer (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Hey All,

I'm really wanting to participate in the @SeanGecko GB for ceramics.

I'm having trouble securing a designer since I think I'm too late and they are all booked up. I've messaged a couple, and haven't heard back. Time is starting to creep up on me, and I'm afraid I'll be shut out without a design.

That said, I am still hopeful maybe there is somebody else on here who dabbles in this work. Freelancer for hire if you will. Somebody who is new, perhaps. I'll be the guinea pig, or other way around.:) All good!

I've got some ideas, and im sure they are beyond stupid and impractical, but need some help.

Anybody? Of course I will pay $$$ for time/services related to consultation and design. We can work it out via PM! :tup:

you won't go wrong with @Johnny5
I think he's too far gone in work already, I'd have no hope of securing his services. I know he's really good. I'm just really late. No fault but my own.

I have had a few members reach out. Thanks very much.

I might pull something off after all..

A group buy, you say?

200w.gif

I've never heard of such a thing.

I'm only suggesting this because everyone else on the forum who designs these have their plates full... but...
If you have a general idea of what you're looking for and can sketch out a general idea of what you want it to look like, you can always go on something like fiverr and have a freelance designer make you something professional... it's how I got my Av8tion logo done up... I sent them a crappy MS paint file and they turned it into something awesome...

I'm only suggesting this because everyone else on the forum who designs these have their plates full... but...
If you have a general idea of what you're looking for and can sketch out a general idea of what you want it to look like, you can always go on something like fiverr and have a freelance designer make you something professional... it's how I got my Av8tion logo done up... I sent them a crappy MS paint file and they turned it into something awesome...
Oh yeah Fiverr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom