Cancelled Krony's Cardroom CPC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea why these haven't sold. These are a steal compared to the prices I've seen latley.

You could have this set or 1 rack of fantasy paulsons that need to be relabled. Lol

If I was in the market these would be a no brainer.

No idea why these haven't sold. These are a steal compared to the prices I've seen latley.

You could have this set or 1 rack of fantasy paulsons that need to be relabled. Lol

If I was in the market these would be a no brainer.
I can't believe I've been able to hold off this long. Great set for my micro stakes game.

How is this still here? This would be an amazing set for someone on the cheap. Relabel, easy

How is this still here? This would be an amazing set for someone on the cheap. Relabel, easy
Are CPC's easier to murder than Paulson's? Not that they aren't totally usable as is. I kinda wish I had seen these before I started putting together my THC set. Or my Dragonara Palace ASM's. Cooler chip colors and edge spots for less money than the THCs and about the same as the Dragonara's.

Are CPC's easier to murder than Paulson's? Not that they aren't totally usable as is. I kinda wish I had seen these before I started putting together my THC set. Or my Dragonara Palace ASM's. Cooler chip colors and edge spots for less money than the THCs and about the same as the Dragonara's.
Way easier. They basically pop off.
Relabeling shaped inlays can be a challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom