Krony's Card Room tournament set (1 Viewer)

Bottom version' gray is too bright to be readable well. Upper version's gray so dark you can barely distinguish it from the black.
Maybe try a slightly brighter shade of gray, and try having the circular text in that grey with the denoms in black.

Couple more options:

1g
PLY7nV.jpg

1h
EbAIY3.jpg

Leaning towards 1g myself, nice black denoms and the outer text charcoal makes the denom stand out even more.

Reactions: Nex
Right, this is definitely the inlay i will be going with:
PLY7nV.jpg

But after seeing these:
25-jpg.115462

I am now thinking do a swop out the green for light green on the 25?
cPwlOq.png
rOXuiB.png

With flash:
KHdRzM.jpg

D1GEO2.jpg

No flash:
5U5G9k.jpg

6SQI1k.jpg

If i do swop to light green i will probably want to swop the light green spot on the 1k chip to something else also.

Your 25 and 1k might not be in play at the same time depending on your structure so the spots might not be an issue.
I went too dark on my purple 500 which is in play with the black 100 so that would be the one to watch for IMO.

We normally start with 25/100/500/1k so they will be on the table together for the first few rounds, it wasn't so much getting mixed up as the light green spot on the 1k is pretty small it was more the fact that none of the colours are duplicated in the current version.

I like this last mock-up very much. Switch to light green on the 25 is a great choice. Only thing I am not a huge fan of is the disappearing light green edge spot on the 5k. Just a bit too subtle for me.

Agree. Retro green spot on the T5000 would really pop like the other spot colors.

I'd switch the DG green spot to the T1000 for a little more contrast with the blurple.

Thanks for the suggestions, Retro Green looks pretty dark on my samples but i think standard green looks nice.

Retro Green
qfIKGz.png

Green
hLHaXo.png

1K with DG Green
VThqPk.png

Z8sL6e.png

Last edited:
Also, definitely in for samples, if you're offering. And, this set now has me itching to create my own MD-50 set. Thanks for that... ;)

am now thinking do a swop out the green for light green on the 25?
For what it's worth, here's a chip of light green and bright white so you can see how it looks. Looks fine to me. Just a matter of which you think looks better next to your t100.

IMG_1878.JPG

Thanks, yea i think the Light Green choice is the way to go, look better mixed in with black 100's and the contrast between the green and white is still enough.

Thanks, yea i think the Light Green choice is the way to go, look better mixed in with black 100's and the contrast between the green and white is still enough.
(y) :thumbsup: Solid choice. Light green is my favorite CPC color FWIW.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom